A list of shortcomings is a compilation of deficiencies or negative qualities that an individual or organization may have. These shortcomings can range from minor issues to major flaws and can be used in decision-making processes or for self-improvement.
Table Of Content:
- Shortcoming | Definition of Shortcoming by Merriam-Webster
- Defects of Character - Program Theory - Alcoholics Anonymous ...
- Twelve-step program - Wikipedia
- The 12 Steps Of AA | Alcoholics Anonymous Program
- The 12 Steps of AA | Alcoholics Anonymous - Great Britain
- Shortcoming Meaning | Best 4 Definitions of Shortcoming
- Shortcoming Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Step 4 AA - 4th step inventory worksheet & questions | Infinite ...
- SMF-121_en - The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Laundry List - Adult Children of Alcoholics & Dysfunctional Families
1. Shortcoming | Definition of Shortcoming by Merriam-Webster
Shortcoming definition is - an imperfection or lack that detracts from the whole; also ... full definition for shortcoming in the English Language Learners Dictionary .
2. Defects of Character - Program Theory - Alcoholics Anonymous ...
AA's are often asked “What is the difference between 'defects of character' in Step ... his use of “Defects of Character” and “Shortcomings” interchangeably in the Steps in a ... In my mind, the meaning is identical; I guess I just used two ways of ...
3. Twelve-step program - Wikipedia
Twelve-step programs are mutual aid organizations for the purpose of recovery from substance addictions, behavioral addictions and compulsions. Developed in the 1930s, the first twelve-step program, Alcoholics Anonymous ... The practice of remaining anonymous (using only one's first names) when interacting with the ...
4. The 12 Steps Of AA | Alcoholics Anonymous Program
Jun 24, 2021 ... Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings. Made a list of all persons ...
5. The 12 Steps of AA | Alcoholics Anonymous - Great Britain
The relative success of the AA program seems to be due to the fact that an alcoholic who no longer drinks has an exceptional faculty for. ... Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. ... and English Speaking Continental Europe.
6. Shortcoming Meaning | Best 4 Definitions of Shortcoming
The definition of a shortcoming is a failing or something that is considered to be a flaw. An example of a shortcoming is when you are a messy and disorganized ...
7. Shortcoming Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Shortcoming definition, a failure, defect, or deficiency in conduct, condition, thought, ability, etc.: a social shortcoming ... Word of the Year. Top Definitions; Synonyms; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... New Word List. Word List. Save This Word! See synonyms for: shortcoming / shortcomings on Thesaurus.com ...
8. Step 4 AA - 4th step inventory worksheet & questions | Infinite ...
Oct 22, 2019 ... Step 4 in the 12 Steps of AA: The Importance of the 4th Step Inventory, How to Do It, ... Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. ... It is what we do with those mistakes, however, that can define spiritual growth ...
9. SMF-121_en - The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings. 8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. 9.
10. Laundry List - Adult Children of Alcoholics & Dysfunctional Families
The Laundry List – 14 Traits of an Adult Child of an Alcoholic ... of self-worth and self-importance prevents us from seeing our deficiencies and shortcomings.
What types of shortcomings may be listed?
A list of shortcomings can include anything from areas that need improvement to major errors or omissions. Common examples include being late to meetings, having poor time management skills, lacking attention to detail, and not following through on tasks.
How can a list of shortcomings be used?
Lists of shortcomings can be used for various purposes such as self-reflection, setting personal goals, performance reviews, job applications and more. In each case, it provides an opportunity to identify areas for improvement so that changes can be made going forward.
How often should one update the list of shortcoming?
The frequency with which one should update their list of shortcoming depends on the individual’s goals and objectives. For example, someone aiming for personal growth might regularly reevaluate their weaknesses every month or two in order to track their progress over time. On the other hand, someone simply looking for ways to improve their career prospects might revisit this list quarterly or when they feel they’re ready for a new challenge.
A list of shortcomings helps individuals identify areas where they may need to focus more effort or seek help in order to make necessary improvements. Ultimately, it allows them to assess themselves honestly and objectively so that they can maximize their potential over time.