An AA degree, also known as an Associate of Arts degree, is a two-year undergraduate degree granted by a college or university. This degree provides the necessary foundation for further studies and can lead to higher-level qualifications such as a bachelor's degree.
Table Of Content:
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
- Associate | Definition of Associate by Merriam-Webster
- Associate degree - Wikipedia
- Associate degree definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Definition of Associate's Degree by Merriam-Webster
- CCC-Associate Degree for Transfer | CSU
- Associate Degree Programs | Academics | Miami Dade College
- Academic Programs: Explore MC's Majors, Degrees, and ...
- English (AA-T) - Degrees and Certificates - Pasadena City College
- Associate Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
1. ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
5 days ago ... associate's degree definition: 1. the qualification given to a student by a junior college after successfully finishing two years…. Learn more.
2. Associate | Definition of Associate by Merriam-Webster
Associate definition is - to join as a partner, friend, or companion. How to ... 3 often capitalized : a degree conferred especially by a junior college associate in arts. associate ... Britannica English: Translation of associate for Arabic Speakers ...
3. Associate degree - Wikipedia
An associate degree is an undergraduate degree awarded after a course of post- secondary study lasting two to three years. It is a level of qualification between ...
4. Associate degree definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
An associate degree is a college degree that is awarded to a student who has completed a two-year course of study. [US]. Such programs lead to an associate ...
5. Definition of Associate's Degree by Merriam-Webster
Associate's degree definition is - a degree that is given to a student who has completed two years of study at a junior college, college, or university in the U.S..
6. CCC-Associate Degree for Transfer | CSU
What is the California Community Colleges-Associate Degree for Transfer Program ... Area A — All courses in English Language Communication and Critical ...
7. Associate Degree Programs | Academics | Miami Dade College
The AA degree pathway is designed to transfer to 4 year colleges and universities. It is protected by the Articulation Agreement among all Florida public ...
8. Academic Programs: Explore MC's Majors, Degrees, and ...
Explore our degree and certificate programs and find out how you can further your education ... Montgomery College offers associate's degrees and certificates . ... GED (General Educational Development Test) · ESL (English as a Second Language) ... Definitions of Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Arts in ...
9. English (AA-T) - Degrees and Certificates - Pasadena City College
Associate in Arts in English for Transfer Degree introduces students to a wide ... A Literature in Translation (3); ENGL 025A - Interpreting Modern Literature (3) ...
10. Associate Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Associate definition, to connect or bring into relation, as thought, feeling, memory, etc. ... fellow worker: He consulted with his associates before proceeding further. ... 1400–50; late Middle English
What is an AA Degree?
An AA Degree is a two-year undergraduate degree granted by a college or university. It provides the necessary foundation for further studies and can lead to higher-level qualifications such as a bachelor's degree.
What qualifications do I need to be eligible for an AA Degree?
To be eligible for an AA Degree, you will typically need to have completed your high school diploma or GED, take some placement tests and fulfill all other requirements set by the school you are attending.
What are the benefits of getting an AA Degree?
There are many benefits to getting an AA Degree. These include gaining access to better job opportunities with higher salaries, admission into more advanced academic programs and developing new skills that can help you not only in your academic life but also in your professional and personal life.
How long does it take to earn an AA Degree?
The amount of time it will take you to complete an AA program depends on whether you are studying full-time or part-time and how many credits each course requires at your particular school. However, most students taking full-time classes can complete their degrees in two years (four semesters).
Earning an Associate of Arts (AA) degree can open up great opportunities for those who want to pursue further studies or gain employment in certain fields. It’s important to research different institutions carefully before choosing one in order to find the best combination of quality education and affordability that meets your individual needs.