Love has been described as one of the most powerful emotions known to mankind, often associated with strong feelings of affection, passion, and attachment. It is an emotion that binds people together in relationships and families and is essential for sustaining healthy societies.
Table Of Content:
- Love | Definition of Love by Merriam-Webster
- Love Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Platonic Love | Definition of Platonic Love by Merriam-Webster
- Love definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Love Meaning | Best 68 Definitions of Love
- We Are Defining Love the Wrong Way | Time
- Love - Wikipedia
- love, n.1 : Oxford English Dictionary
- Top 6 Definitions Of Love That Everyone Should Know
- 36 Definitions Of Love, According To Urban Dictionary | Thought ...
1. Love | Definition of Love by Merriam-Webster
Love definition is - strong affection for another arising out of kinship or ... (2) British —used as an informal term of address ... Examples of love in a Sentence.
2. Love Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Love definition, a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. ... First recorded before 900; (noun) Middle English; Old English lufu, cognate with Old Frisian luve, Old ... Used in a sentence: She loves her best friend like a sister.
3. Platonic Love | Definition of Platonic Love by Merriam-Webster
Examples of platonic love in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web The concept of platonic love comes directly from director Nikole Beckwith's experiences ...
4. Love definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Love definition: If you love someone, you feel romantically or sexually attracted to ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... Examples of 'love' in a sentence.
5. Love Meaning | Best 68 Definitions of Love
The definition of love is a feeling of deep affection, passion or strong liking for a person or thing. · Agape - Means love in modern day Greek, but in ancient times ...
6. We Are Defining Love the Wrong Way | Time
Feb 16, 2016 ... The word is mostly used according to the first definition given in the dictionary: “ an intense feeling of deep affection.” In other words, love is what ...
7. Love - Wikipedia
Love has additional religious or spiritual meaning. This diversity of uses and meanings combined with the complexity of the feelings ...
8. love, n.1 : Oxford English Dictionary
Phrases 1b). †Also for my (our, etc.) love : for my (our, etc.) sake. In later use only when some sense of the literal meaning is implied (chiefly in exclamations); in ...
9. Top 6 Definitions Of Love That Everyone Should Know
Everyone needs to be loved to live a proper and healthy life. Love has various definitions. Ask someone and they will give you their own definition of love. Love is a ...
10. 36 Definitions Of Love, According To Urban Dictionary | Thought ...
Apr 4, 2016 ... A feeling for another person so pure and sacred that nobody can define it to its true extent. It is what a person feels for another without any kind of ...
What is love?
Love is a feeling of strong connection and attachment between two or more individuals based on mutual affection and care. It can be expressed through words or actions such as giving gifts, spending time together, or expressing appreciation.
How does love affect society?
Love plays an important role in forming human bonds which are essential for the functioning of communities and societies. It allows us to establish relationships based on trust and loyalty, which helps promote cooperation between people leading to peace, harmony and progress in our world.
Is love universally accepted?
Yes, though there may be some cultural differences in how it is expressed or understood, love is generally accepted as a positive force across different cultures and societies around the world.
What other emotions go hand-in-hand with love?
Other emotions that are commonly associated with love include joy, happiness, contentment, peace, compassion and understanding.
Love has been described as the most powerful emotion we experience as humans since it provides us with a sense of comfort, security and helps form lasting relationships within our society. No matter where we come from or what language we speak , it’s clear that love plays a vital role in making this world a better place for us all.