A great idea is an idea that stands out from all others because of its originality and potential impact. It is accepted as being advantageous, feasible and worthwhile to implement. Great ideas can come from anyone, and they often originate in the least likely places left unexplored.
Table Of Content:
- Great idea definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Idea | Definition of Idea by Merriam-Webster
- Good idea definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Big idea Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO DO SOMETHING (phrase) definition and ...
- Idea Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- IDEA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Big Idea - definition of Big Idea by The Free Dictionary
- (that's a) good idea/point/question - Longman Dictionary
- Concept - Wikipedia
1. Great idea definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Great idea definition: An idea is a plan , suggestion , or possible course of action. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
2. Idea | Definition of Idea by Merriam-Webster
Jul 30, 2021 ... Idea definition is - a formulated thought or opinion. How to ... Starting her own business seemed like a good idea at the time, but it turned out badly. ... See the full definition for idea in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
3. Good idea definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Good idea definition: Good means pleasant or enjoyable. [...] | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. Big idea Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
any plan or proposal that is grandiose, impractical, and usually unsolicited: You' re always coming around here with your big ideas. purpose; intention; aim: ...
5. IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO DO SOMETHING (phrase) definition and ...
Definition and synonyms of it's a good idea to do something from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of ...
6. Idea Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Idea definition, any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental ... English idea comes from one of Seneca's Epistles (58), written about a.d. 64 during ... (In form, oîda is a perfect tense used to show a present state: “I have seen, I know.
7. IDEA | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
4 days ago ... idea noun (SUGGESTION) ... a suggestion, thought, or plan: "Let's go swimming." "Good idea!" She's full of bright ideas.
8. Big Idea - definition of Big Idea by The Free Dictionary
Big Idea synonyms, Big Idea pronunciation, Big Idea translation, English dictionary definition of Big Idea. adj. big·ger , big·gest 1. a. Of considerable size, number ...
9. (that's a) good idea/point/question - Longman Dictionary
(that's a) good idea/point/question meaning, definition, what is (that's a) good idea/point/question: used to say that someone has just said o...: Learn more.
10. Concept - Wikipedia
Concepts are defined as abstract ideas or general notions that occur in the mind, in speech, or in thought. They are understood to be the fundamental building blocks of thoughts and beliefs. They play an important role in all aspects of cognition. ... or categories. In informal use the word concept often just means any idea.
What makes an idea great?
An idea is considered "great" when it is seen as novel, distinctive, advantageous and worth implementing. It has the ability to improve a situation or create something new, while also being feasible.
Where do great ideas come from?
Great ideas can come from anywhere; they are often born from experimentation and exploration of uncharted terrain. Even the most unlikely sources could potentially spark the next great idea.
Who can have a great idea?
Anyone can potentially have a great idea - one does not need any particular experience or education for this to happen. Everyone has their own unique perspective which could lead to revolutionary thought if tapped into correctly.
Great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere, with no limitations based on experience or knowledge. They should be generated by exploring uncharted territory and tapping into different perspectives in order to make something entirely new and unforeseen.