A graduated cylinder is a cylindrical container used to measure an exact amount of liquid. The container has lines or marks on the side that indicate the amount of liquid within it. Graduated cylinders are commonly used in laboratories, classrooms, and other settings where accurate measurements of liquids are necessary.
Table Of Content:
- Definition of Graduated Cylinder by Merriam-Webster
- Graduated cylinder Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Graduated cylinder definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- definition of graduated cylinder by The Free Dictionary
- GRADUATED CYLINDER | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
- Graduated cylinder - Wikipedia
- MEASURING CYLINDER | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
- graduated cylinder - Meaning in Hindi
- GRADUATED CYLINDER | definition in the Cambridge English ...
- What does Graduated cylinder mean?
1. Definition of Graduated Cylinder by Merriam-Webster
Graduated cylinder definition is - a tall narrow container with a volume scale used especially for measuring liquids.
2. Graduated cylinder Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Graduated cylinder definition, a narrow, cylindrical container marked with horizontal lines to represent units of measurement and used to precisely measure the ...
3. Graduated cylinder definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Graduated cylinder definition: a thin, cylindrical container that is scaled , usually in milliliters: used as in a... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. definition of graduated cylinder by The Free Dictionary
Define graduated cylinder. graduated cylinder synonyms, graduated cylinder pronunciation, graduated cylinder translation, English dictionary definition of ...
5. GRADUATED CYLINDER | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
4 days ago ... a glass cylinder that has lines printed on the side of it showing how much it contains, used by scientists: Pour exactly 100 ml of sulphuric acid into ...
6. Graduated cylinder - Wikipedia
A graduated cylinder, also known as measuring cylinder or mixing cylinder is a common piece of laboratory equipment used to measure the volume of a liquid.
7. MEASURING CYLINDER | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
4 days ago ... a glass cylinder that has lines printed on the side of it showing how much it contains, used by scientists: Pour exactly 100 ml of sulphuric acid ...
8. graduated cylinder - Meaning in Hindi
English to Hindi Dictionary: graduated cylinder. Meaning and definitions of graduated cylinder, translation of graduated cylinder in Hindi language with similar ...
9. GRADUATED CYLINDER | definition in the Cambridge English ...
graduated cylinder meaning: 1. a glass cylinder that has lines printed on the side of it showing how much it contains, used by…. Learn more.
10. What does Graduated cylinder mean?
Definition of Graduated cylinder in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of ... How to pronounce Graduated cylinder? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen.
What type of device is a graduated cylinder?
A graduated cylinder is a cylindrical-shaped device that is used to accurately measure an exact quantity of liquid.
Where can I find a graduated cylinder?
Graduated cylinders can be found in most laboratory supply stores, science classrooms, and online retailers.
What are commonly used for?
Graduated cylinders are commonly used in laboratories and classrooms to accurately measure exact amounts of liquids.
Are there different sizes?
Yes, graduated cylinders come in different sizes depending on how much liquid needs to be measured.
How do you read the measurements on a graduated cylinder?
The measurements on the sides of the cylinder indicate how much liquid is inside it at certain levels. You simply look at the lines or marks along with side and then read off the measurement they correspond to.
Graduated cylinders provide an accurate way to measure liquids in laboratories and classrooms.. They come in varying sizes so one can easily choose what size will suit their needs best. Reading the measurements from these cylinders is also surprisingly easy as all one has to do is look at the markings along with side and read off what measurement it corresponds too.