"words with uni" at online dictionary. Definition of words with uni. What is another word for words with uni? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does words with uni? However, check words with uni at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Words containing uni
- uni - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Words that start with uni
- Word Root Of The Day: uni | Membean
- Uni Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- List of 257 words starting with uni?
- Words That Contain Uni | Scrabble Words with the Letters Uni
- Words with UNI
- Uni- | Definition of Uni- by Merriam-Webster
- Power Prefix: uni- - Vocabulary List : Vocabulary.com
1. Words containing uni
8 letter words containing uni · universe · immunity · punitive · unionist · unionism · impunity · nonunion · unissued ...
2. uni - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
-uni- comes from Latin, where it has the meaning "one.'' This meaning is found in such words as: reunion, reunite, unicameral, unicorn, unicycle, uniform, unify ...
3. Words that start with uni
6-letter words that start with uni · united · unique · unison · unisex · unipod · unions · unific · uniter ...
4. Word Root Of The Day: uni | Membean
The prefix uni- which means “one” is an important prefix in the English language. For instance, the prefix uni- gave rise to the words unicycle, uniform, and ...
5. Uni Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
a combining form occurring in loanwords from Latin (universe), used, with the meaning “one,” in the formation of compound words (unicycle). Origin of uni-.
6. List of 257 words starting with uni?
uniaxially · unicameral · unicentral · unicostate · unicycling · unicyclist · unidealism · uniflorous ...
7. Words That Contain Uni | Scrabble Words with the Letters Uni
9 Letter Words With Uni · antiunion · autunites · braunites · brunizems · communing · communion · communise · communism ...
8. Words with UNI
UNI Words: A list of all Scrabble and Words with Friends words with the letter UNI. Get 115 top scoring words with UNI here.
9. Uni- | Definition of Uni- by Merriam-Webster
Uni- definition is - one : single. How to use uni- in a sentence.
10. Power Prefix: uni- - Vocabulary List : Vocabulary.com
Explore the Words · unicameral. composed of one legislative body · unicycle. a vehicle with a single wheel that is driven by pedals · uniformity. a condition in ...
Finally, you got the answer of words with uni in this article. We update details about Words containing uni. Thank you for reading.