"words with pro prefix" at online dictionary. Definition of words with pro prefix. What is another word for words with pro prefix? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does words with pro prefix? However, check words with pro prefix at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Word list activities: Words that use the prefix 'pro'
- Prefixes Pro - Meaning, List of Words and Definitions
- Word Root Of The Day: pro | Membean
- Words with the prefix "pro-" (1,000 results)
- Words that start with pro
- Category:English words prefixed with pro- - Wiktionary
- Words containing pro
- pro - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Pro | Definition of Pro by Merriam-Webster
- pro- | Origin and meaning of prefix pro- by Online Etymology Dictionary
1. Word list activities: Words that use the prefix 'pro'
Study the word list: Words that use the prefix 'pro'. To investigate the meanings and spellings of words using the prefixes pro. User created list. Translate ...
2. Prefixes Pro - Meaning, List of Words and Definitions
The prefix, pro-, indicates approving, in favor of, for, forward or positive. We compiled a list of over 25 words and their definitions.
3. Word Root Of The Day: pro | Membean
The prefix pro- primarily means “forward” but can also mean “for.” Some words that the prefix pro- gave rise to are promise, pro, and promote. When you, for ...
4. Words with the prefix "pro-" (1,000 results)
problem · probably · process · provide · programme · production · project · property.
5. Words that start with pro
5-letter words that start with pro · prove · proud · proof · probe · proxy · prone · prose · promo ...
6. Category:English words prefixed with pro- - Wiktionary
Category:English words prefixed with pro- · pronatalism · Protactile · procathedral · proavian · pronubial · procarcinogen · proepicardial · proepicardium ...
7. Words containing pro
15 letter words containing pro · professionalism · multiprocessing · nonprofessional · professionalize · preprofessional · interprovincial · counterproposal ...
8. pro - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
pro · pro- comes from Greek, and has the meaning "before, beforehand, in front of'':proboscis; prophylactic;prothesis. · pro- is also attached to a word and means ...
9. Pro | Definition of Pro by Merriam-Webster
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'pro.' Views expressed in the examples ...
10. pro- | Origin and meaning of prefix pro- by Online Etymology Dictionary
word-forming element meaning "forward, forth, toward the front" (as in proclaim, proceed); "beforehand, in advance" (prohibit, provide); "taking care of" ( ...
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query words with pro prefix. Already you know about Word list activities: Words that use the prefix 'pro'.