The University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) is widely regarded as one of the best computer science programs in the United States. Admission to UC Berkeley’s Computer Science program is competitive and selective, with an acceptance rate of 12.8% for the class of 2024.
Table Of Content:
- Studying Computer Science (CS) at UC Berkeley
- Is Berkeley EECS harder to get into than MIT for undergrad (6% vs. 8 ...
- University of California Berkeley Electrical Engineering and ...
- Berkeley CS
- 2.8% acceptance rate for 2022-2023 freshman applicants who ...
- EECS at UC Berkeley |
- Computer Science
- Berkeley computer science acceptance rate - World Scholarship Vault
- UC Berkeley Admissions Consulting
- Your guide to UC Berkeley computer science masters acceptance rate
1. Studying Computer Science (CS) at UC Berkeley
Apr 12, 2019 ... Berkeley's overall acceptance rate is 17%, but its Computer Science acceptance rate is only 8.5%. Berkeley continues to compete at an ...
2. Is Berkeley EECS harder to get into than MIT for undergrad (6% vs. 8 ...
Most of the top ECE and CS programs have an acceptance rate under 20%. UIUC CS is ranked a couple spots lower and has an acceptance rate of about 15%, despite ...
3. University of California Berkeley Electrical Engineering and ...
Aug 21, 2022 ... The acceptance rate for the University of California, Berkeley Electrical Engineering & Computer Science is 8.5%. About UC Berkeley EECS.
4. Berkeley CS
Berkeley CS. Welcome to the Computer Science Division at UC Berkeley, one of the strongest programs in the country. We are renowned for our innovations in ...
5. 2.8% acceptance rate for 2022-2023 freshman applicants who ...
Aug 24, 2022 ... 2.8% acceptance rate for 2022-2023 freshman applicants who applied CS ; Engineering Physics, 13.18%, 18.98%, 11.08%, 15.68%.
6. EECS at UC Berkeley |
Welcome to the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences at UC Berkeley. Our top-ranked programs attract stellar students and professors ...
7. Computer Science
Enter the College of Letters & Science (L&S) and, after successful completion of the courses required to declare with the minimum grade point average (GPA), ...
8. Berkeley computer science acceptance rate - World Scholarship Vault
Nov 26, 2022 ... The acceptance rate for the computer science program at UC Berkeley is 20%. This means that just 20 candidates out of every 100 will be accepted ...
9. UC Berkeley Admissions Consulting
For the 2019-2020 admissions cycle, we had a 50% acceptance rate to UC Berkeley. Solomon Admissions provided an advantage factor of 2.8X for our clients. You ...
10. Your guide to UC Berkeley computer science masters acceptance rate
Jan 19, 2023 ... The computer science program at UC Berkeley has a 20% acceptance rate. It means that only 20 out of every 100 candidates will be accepted.
What was UC Berkeley's Acceptance Rate for Fall 2020?
The acceptance rate for UC Berkeley's Computer Science program in Fall 2020 was 12.8%.
How do I apply to UC Berkeley's Computer Science Program?
To apply to UC Berkeley's Computer Science Program, you must first fill out the Common Application or Coalition Application, submit official transcripts and test scores, write an admissions essay, and complete a supplemental application form.
What kind of preparation should I do before applying to UC Berkeley's Computer Science Program?
Before applying to the program, it is important that you have taken advanced-level math courses such as algebra, calculus and linear algebra. You should also complete computer science courses such as introduction to programming and object-oriented programming. Additionally, research experience in a computer science related area would be beneficial.
Applying to UC Berkeley’s Computer Science program can be a daunting task, but with proper preparation and dedication it can be rewarding experience! Best of luck with your application!