This project management dictionary is an online resource of essential terms and definitions that are relevant to project management. It includes some of the most commonly used terminologies in project management, concepts and their explanations. The dictionary also covers topics like project life cycle, methodology, principles, best practices, processes and more.
Table Of Content:
- PMO and Project Management Dictionary
- The Complete Glossary of Project Management Terms |Smartsheet
- Project management Glossary | Terms used by project professional
- Project Management Glossary of Terms
- Glossary of project management - Wikipedia
- Ultimate Glossary of Project Management Terms - ProjectManager ...
- Dictionary of Project Management Terms, Third ... - Amazon.com
- The Devil's project management dictionary from GeekBoss
- A Comprehensive Project Management Glossary | Project ...
- Project management - Oxford Reference
1. PMO and Project Management Dictionary
Dec 16, 2016 ... Below is the definition of virutally all PMO/Project Management terms as written by John Filicetti. If you want to search for a specific ...
2. The Complete Glossary of Project Management Terms |Smartsheet
Feb 24, 2017 ... E - Project Management Terms. Early finish date - The earliest time by which a scheduled project activity can logically finish. Early start date ...
3. Project management Glossary | Terms used by project professional
APM glossary of project management terms. This glossary is a unique collection of popular project management terms sourced from the fifth, sixth and seventh ...
4. Project Management Glossary of Terms
PROJECT MANAGEMENT GLOSSARY OF TERMS. PAGE 3. FALL 2007. —ACRONYMS—. AASHTO. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.
5. Glossary of project management - Wikipedia
Glossary of project management · Capability maturity model. · PERT chart with two critical paths. · Event chain diagram · A Gantt chart. · Project Management ...
6. Ultimate Glossary of Project Management Terms - ProjectManager ...
Nov 2, 2015 ... The term to describe any professional in charge of leading and managing a project. Read our Ultimate Guide on Project Management. PMP (Project ...
7. Dictionary of Project Management Terms, Third ... - Amazon.com
Amazon.com: Dictionary of Project Management Terms, Third Edition: 9781890367459: Ward, J. LeRoy: Books.
8. The Devil's project management dictionary from GeekBoss
A humorous and ironic look at project management in the style of Ambrose Bierce based on nearly 30 years' experience in software project management.
9. A Comprehensive Project Management Glossary | Project ...
Glossary · a. Actual Cost of Work Performed (ACWP). The actual cost of work done, compared to what was budgeted in the Budgeted Cost of Work Performed (BCWP). · b.
10. Project management - Oxford Reference
The deliberate planning, control, and coordination of all aspects of a project (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing), ...
This Project Management Dictionary is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to brush up on their knowledge of Project Management terminology and related concepts like methodology, process mapping and others alike. With its extensive library of definitions and explanations available at your fingertips it is easy to stay abreast with the latest developments in the industry!