Marketing mix modeling is a powerful technique used to determine the performance of different elements of marketing strategies. It provides marketers a better understanding of how each element is contributing to their overall sales, revenue and profitability goals. This course will examine the foundations of marketing mix modeling strategies and provide practical guidance on how to optimize them.
Table Of Content:
- Marketing Mix Modelling | MMM
- Marketing Mix Modeling with Excel - Analytics Course | Udemy
- Overview of marketing mix modeling (MMM) - Google Analytics ...
- How does Marketing Mix Modeling Work? - Coursera
- Marketing Attribution and Mix Modeling Online Class | LinkedIn ...
- Elevate Your Marketing Mix and Attribution Modeling (Half Day ...
- Marketing Mix Models - Regression Basics | Coursera
- Pricing and Marketing Mix Models in Marketing Analytics | Alison
- Marketing Mix Modeling Training Program - MASS Analytics
- Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) Explained | Bounteous
1. Marketing Mix Modelling | MMM
Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) was introduced in the 1960s to match spikes and dips in sales to actions taken in marketing (and external factors).
2. Marketing Mix Modeling with Excel - Analytics Course | Udemy
Marketing Analytics and Mix Modeling: Science behind Marketing Investment6 lectures • 1hr 24min · Ep. 1 Marketing Mix Modeling: Science behind Marketing ...
3. Overview of marketing mix modeling (MMM) - Google Analytics ...
Unlock the full course today. Join today to access over 20,700 courses taught by industry experts or purchase ...
4. How does Marketing Mix Modeling Work? - Coursera
Nov 29, 2021 ... This course explores common analytics methods used by marketers. You'll learn how to define a target audience using segmentation with ...
5. Marketing Attribution and Mix Modeling Online Class | LinkedIn ...
In this course, Michael Taylor shares a practical approach to the complex analysis technique of marketing mix modeling to help marketers accurately measure ...
6. Elevate Your Marketing Mix and Attribution Modeling (Half Day ...
Many marketers are disappointed by their lackluster marketing ROI. When they turn to market mix modeling and attribution services to help guide them to an ...
7. Marketing Mix Models - Regression Basics | Coursera
Video created by University of Virginia for the course "Marketing Analytics". Ever wonder how variables influence consumer behavior in the real world--like ...
8. Pricing and Marketing Mix Models in Marketing Analytics | Alison
Join 25 million learners and explore 4000+ free online courses from top publishers. Alison is the leading provider of free online classes & online learning.
9. Marketing Mix Modeling Training Program - MASS Analytics
Our knowledge transfer program is backed up by an Online Training Platform, composed of a rich blend of educational materials. The Online Training Platform ...
10. Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) Explained | Bounteous
Sep 27, 2022 ... Wondering what exactly Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) is? ... Our final model, of course, aims to “predict” sales. The more accurate our model ...
What topics will be covered in this course?
The course covers the fundamentals of marketing mix models including data sources, data preparation, model building techniques, and optimization techniques. Advanced topics such as multi-touch attribution models, A/B testing and experimentation are also discussed.
Is there any prerequisite for this course?
No prior knowledge of marketing mix modeling is required but it would be beneficial if participants have basic knowledge in statistics.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for marketers who want to apply marketing mix modeling techniques to gain insights into their marketing performance, as well as analysts who are interested in exploring the power of analytics in marketing decisions.
How can I access the training materials?
All training materials will be provided digitally at the start of each session, so please make sure to bring your own laptop or device with you when attending the class.
This Marketing Mix Modeling Course provides a comprehensive overview of all topics related to this powerful technique, enabling marketers and analysts to effectively integrate analytics into their decision-making process. Participants will gain actionable insights that they can immediately use at work or further explore through additional study and practice in their own time.