Human Resources Analytics is the process of collecting and examining data from various sources to help organizations better manage their HR operations. This course introduces participants to the basics of HR analytics, and how it can be used to support organizational success. By the end of this course, participants will have a thorough understanding of the methods, tools, and techniques for achieving HR analytics in their organization.
Table Of Content:
- Human Resources Analytics | Coursera
- Top HR Analytics Courses Online - Updated [January 2023] | Udemy
- SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential
- 8 Best HR Analytics Courses for New-Age HR Professionals ...
- 11 HR Analytics Courses Online: Learn about People Analytics | AIHR
- Human Resources (HR) Analytics Certificate - eCornell
- The 6 Best HR analytics certifications | HRForecast
- HR Analytics Certification Course Online - IIT Roorkee
- HR Analytics | Certificate Program | AIHR | Online HR Course
- HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYTICS | A live online course with ...
1. Human Resources Analytics | Coursera
In order to do so, HR must ensure that metrics and measures are used effectively to achieve strategic goals. This course focuses on identifying effective ...
2. Top HR Analytics Courses Online - Updated [January 2023] | Udemy
Courses to get you started · Workforce Analytics for HR · HR Analytics Master Course with Excel, Python and R · Hands-On HR Analytics Online Course for Human ...
3. SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential
By earning a SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential, HR professionals can ... Two additional comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on People Analytics:.
4. 8 Best HR Analytics Courses for New-Age HR Professionals ...
Dec 16, 2021 ... 8 Best HR Analytics Courses for New-Age HR Professionals ; 1. People Analytics and Evidence-Based Management by openSAP ; 2. People Analytics by ...
5. 11 HR Analytics Courses Online: Learn about People Analytics | AIHR
HR analytics course #1: People Analytics Certificate Program – AIHR Academy ; #2: People Analytics – University of Pennsylvania.
6. Human Resources (HR) Analytics Certificate - eCornell
Key Course Takeaways · Analyze and visualize data to inform business recommendations and decisions · Develop analytics capabilities in your organization · Apply ...
7. The 6 Best HR analytics certifications | HRForecast
HR analytics certifications to amp up your expertise in 2023 · #1 People analytics: HR transformation through data by Wharton · #2 People Analytics Certificate ...
8. HR Analytics Certification Course Online - IIT Roorkee
Lead digital transformation in the world of HR by leveraging business analytics concepts learned through this IIT Roorkee HR Analytics certification course.
9. HR Analytics | Certificate Program | AIHR | Online HR Course
Start using data to drive better, fact-based, people-decisions that ultimately benefit both the organization and its employees. As a People Analytics ...
10. HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYTICS | A live online course with ...
Experience leading an HR analytics project first-hand with Google's own people analytics wayfinder! With live classes, weekly office hours, and instructor ...
What topics does this course cover?
This course covers topics such as data collection and analysis techniques, machine learning algorithms, HR metrics and dashboards, performance management systems, talent management practices, employee engagement strategies, workforce optimization models and more.
Is there any prior knowledge or experience needed before taking this course?
No prior knowledge or experience is required; however a general understanding of concepts related to statistics, business intelligence and human resources is recommended.
Does this course provide industry certifications?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from your instructor that acknowledges your expertise in Human Resources Analytics.
In conclusion, this Human Resources Analytics Course provides an introduction to the basics of HR analytics and allows participants to develop an understanding for using them in their organization. It covers topics such as data collection techniques, machine learning algorithms and workforce optimization models with the possibility for certification on successful completion.