This article discusses the cyber security salary in California. It includes Salary Breakdown, Salaries by Education, Salaries by Level and Common Positions. In addition, it provides relevant Frequently Asked Questions to help readers better understand cyber security salaries in California and how these salaries compare to those across the United States.
Table Of Content:
- Entry Level Cyber Security Analyst Salary in California | Salary.com
- Cyber Security Salary in CA:$117,361 - ZipRecruiter
- Cybersecurity Salary in California | Salaries for Information and ...
- Entry Level Cyber Security Salary in CA - ZipRecruiter
- Cyber Security Salary in California - Average Salary
- IT security specialist salary in California
- Salary: Cyber Security in California, US | Glassdoor
- Information security analyst salary in California
- Salary: Cyber Security Engineer in Los Angeles, CA 2023 | Glassdoor
- Cybersecurity Salaries and Job Outlook - I School Online
1. Entry Level Cyber Security Analyst Salary in California | Salary.com
The average Entry Level Cyber Security Analyst salary in California is $83039 as of December 27, 2022, but the salary range typically falls between $75946 ...
2. Cyber Security Salary in CA:$117,361 - ZipRecruiter
The average annual Cyber Security salary in CA is $117361. Most pay between $58556 to $111745 per year.
3. Cybersecurity Salary in California | Salaries for Information and ...
Salaries for Key Cybersecurity Positions Throughout California ; Data Security Analysts: San Francisco: $156,630 – $220,800; San Jose: $153,225 – $216,000 ...
4. Entry Level Cyber Security Salary in CA - ZipRecruiter
The average annual Entry Level Cyber Security salary in CA is $61213. Most pay between $42941 to $78075 per year.
5. Cyber Security Salary in California - Average Salary
The average cyber security salary in California is $130,027 per year or $62.51 per hour. Entry level positions start at $102,591 per year while most ...
6. IT security specialist salary in California
The average salary for a IT Security Specialist is $119230 per year in California. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could ...
7. Salary: Cyber Security in California, US | Glassdoor
Sep 15, 2022 ... The average salary for a Cyber Security is $84476 per year in California, US. Click here to see the total pay, recent salaries shared and ...
8. Information security analyst salary in California
IT Security Specialist · Average $119,230 per year · Security Analyst · Average $92,782 per year · Cybersecurity Analyst · Average $93,473 per year · Risk Analyst.
9. Salary: Cyber Security Engineer in Los Angeles, CA 2023 | Glassdoor
Sep 15, 2022 ... Some related job titles are Cyber Security Analyst Salaries with median pay of $100,012, Information Security Analyst Salaries with median pay ...
10. Cybersecurity Salaries and Job Outlook - I School Online
Apr 25, 2019 ... The pay can be generous for highly trained professionals in this field. ... How to Boost Your Cybersecurity Salary ... California. $127,500.
How does a cyber security salary in California compare to other states?
The average salary for a cyber security professional in California is higher than most other states, ranging from $82,000 to $154,000 per year. However, salaries vary depending on region and experience level.
What factors impact a cyber security salary in California?
Several factors can influence a cyber security salary in California, such as years of experience, level of certification/education obtained, the demand for the position within the company and the region one works in.
What is a typical starting salary for an entry-level cyber security job?
The average entry-level cyber security job pays around $64,000 per year with room for growth. Qualifying certificates and experience can significantly increase one’s earning potential within this profession.
Are there any specializations within cyber security which command higher salaries?
Yes! Specialized roles such as Network Security Analyst or Cyber Security Architect generally pay more than traditional roles due to their advanced knowledge and expertise.
Cyber security professions play an important role in protecting digital assets from malicious attackers and the industry continues to grow. Thanks to its high demand, individuals with the right qualifications can benefit from high salaries throughout California depending on their qualifications and experience level.