"chinese floor lamps definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese floor lamps definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese floor lamps definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese floor lamps definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese floor lamps definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- floor lamp | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- Table lamps - definition of table lamps by The Free Dictionary
- Floor lamp definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- FLOOR LAMP | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- floor lamp, standard lamp | WordReference Forums
- Light fixture - Wikipedia
- How to say "floor lamp" in Chinese
- Pagoda - Wikipedia
- floor lamp - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Chinglish - Wikipedia
1. floor lamp | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
Jul 28, 2021 ... floor lamp translate: 落地灯. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
2. Table lamps - definition of table lamps by The Free Dictionary
Define table lamps. table lamps synonyms, table lamps pronunciation, table lamps translation, English dictionary definition of table lamps. ... Chinese porcelain table lamps, Cheyenne Lamps' brass candlestick accent lamp and Design Studio's ...
3. Floor lamp definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Floor lamp definition: A floor lamp is a tall electric light which stands on the floor in a living room. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. FLOOR LAMP | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Jul 28, 2021 ... floor lamp meaning: 1. an electric light supported by a tall pole that is attached to a base that rests on the floor of…. Learn more.
5. floor lamp, standard lamp | WordReference Forums
"Floor lamps, often traditionally known as standard lamps, stand about head height and ... English (Singapore/UK), basic Chinese ... Our use of 'standard' as in 'Standard English' is derived from 'standard' meaning a flag (on a post) because the ... One of the definitions of 'standard' in the WR dictionary is:
6. Light fixture - Wikipedia
Various examples of light fixtures throughout history. A light fixture (US English), light fitting (UK English), or luminaire is an electrical device containing an electric lamp that provides illumination. All light fixtures have a fixture body and one or more lamps. ... Portable light fixtures are often called lamps, as in table lamp or desk lamp.
7. How to say "floor lamp" in Chinese
Need to translate "floor lamp" to Chinese? Here's how you ... More Chinese words for floor lamp. 落地灯 noun. Luòdìdēng standard lamp ... See Also in English ...
8. Pagoda - Wikipedia
A pagoda is a tiered tower with multiple eaves common to Nepal, China, Japan, Korea, ... In Vietnam and Cambodia, due to French translation, the English term ... The oldest standing fully wooden pagoda in China today is the Pagoda of ... Examples of Han Dynasty era tower architecture predating Buddhist influence and ...
9. floor lamp - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
floor lamp - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
10. Chinglish - Wikipedia
Chinglish is slang for spoken or written English language that is either influenced by a Chinese ... The Oxford English Dictionary defines the noun and adjective. ... when Chinese and missionary schools began teaching Standard English.
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query chinese floor lamps definition and meaning in english. Already you know about floor lamp | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary.