Chinese cutlery refers to the type of utensils and kitchenware used in traditional Chinese cuisine. These tools have been used for centuries, as they are an essential part of Chinese cooking and dining.
Table Of Content:
- cutlery | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- Tableware - Wikipedia
- cutlery 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
- Cutlery Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Knife Money | Definition of Knife Money by Merriam-Webster
- tudao : butcher's knife... : tú dāo | Definition | Mandarin Chinese ...
- Google Translate
- general words for tableware and earthenware - Macmillan Dictionary
- CHOPSTICK | Definition of CHOPSTICK by Oxford Dictionary on ...
- Tang Meaning | Best 42 Definitions of Tang
1. cutlery | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
7 days ago ... cutlery translate: （刀、叉、匙等）餐具. Learn more in the Cambridge English- Chinese simplified Dictionary.
2. Tableware - Wikipedia
Tableware are the dishes or dishware used for setting a table, serving food, and dining. ... In China bowls have always been preferred to plates. ... Another is the much plainer English silver Lacock Cup, which has survived as it was bequeathed to a church early on, for use as a chalice. ... Dictionary of Antiques ([ 2nd rep.] ed.
3. cutlery 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
English Definition. (名) As a noun. Tableware implements for cutting and eating food. A cutting implement; a tool for cutting. Hyphenation, cut•ler•y.
4. Cutlery Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
cutlery · Origin of cutlery · Words nearby cutlery · Words related to cutlery · How to use cutlery in a sentence · British Dictionary definitions for cutlery.
5. Knife Money | Definition of Knife Money by Merriam-Webster
ancient Chinese bronze money having the shape of knives. Love words? You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are ...
6. tudao : butcher's knife... : tú dāo | Definition | Mandarin Chinese ...
tudao definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, Strokes & Audio. Look it up now!
7. Google Translate
Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.
8. general words for tableware and earthenware - Macmillan Dictionary
noun. British a box containing a set of knives, forks, and spoons ... plates, cups etc made from china ... the knives, forks, and spoons that you use for eating food.
9. CHOPSTICK | Definition of CHOPSTICK by Oxford Dictionary on ...
What is the meaning of CHOPSTICK? ... Translate chopstick into Spanish ... one hand and used as eating utensils especially by the Chinese and the Japanese.
10. Tang Meaning | Best 42 Definitions of Tang
The definition of a tang is the blade of a knife that extends into the handle, a strong ... An example of Tang is a Chinese dynasty under which literature and art thrived. ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
What type of utensils does Chinese cutlery involve?
Chinese cutlery involves a wide range of utensils and kitchenware, including chopsticks, woks, spatulas, and ladles.
How long has Chinese cutlery been around?
Chinese cutlery has been around for centuries; it is an essential part of traditional Chinese cuisine.
What are some examples of items that are included in Chinese cutlery?
Examples of items included in Chinese cutlery include chopsticks, woks, spatulas and ladles.
In conclusion, Chinese cutlery is an important part of traditional Chinese cuisine that has been around for centuries. It involves a range of different utensils and kitchenware such as chopsticks, woks, spatulas, and ladles.