"canal irrigation definition definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of canal irrigation definition definition and meaning in english. What is another word for canal irrigation definition definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does canal irrigation definition definition and meaning in english? However, check canal irrigation definition definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Canal | Definition of Canal by Merriam-Webster
- Irrigation - Wikipedia
- Irrigate Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Canal - Wikipedia
- Irrigation canal | Article about irrigation canal by The Free Dictionary
- Canal definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- irrigation | National Geographic Society
- Irrigated land - definition of Irrigated land by The Free Dictionary
- canal - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- Canal Meaning | Best 16 Definitions of Canal
1. Canal | Definition of Canal by Merriam-Webster
Canal definition is - a tubular anatomical passage or channel : duct. How to use ... See the full definition for canal in the English Language Learners Dictionary. canal. noun ... of canal. 1 : an artificial waterway for boats or for irrigation of land.
2. Irrigation - Wikipedia
Irrigation is the artificial process of applying controlled amounts of water to land to assist in production of crops. Irrigation helps to grow agricultural crops, ...
3. Irrigate Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Irrigate definition, to supply (land) with water by artificial means, as by diverting streams, flooding, or spraying. See more.
4. Canal - Wikipedia
Canals are waterway channels, or artificial waterways, for water conveyance, or for servicing ... Examples include canals that connect valleys over a higher body of land, like Canal du ... The oldest known canals were irrigation canals, built in Mesopotamia circa 4000 ... It opened in 1761 and was the first major British canal .
5. Irrigation canal | Article about irrigation canal by The Free Dictionary
An artificial open channel for transporting water for crop irrigation. McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Technical Terms, 6E, Copyright © 2003 by The McGraw- ...
6. Canal definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. an artificial waterway for transportation or irrigation. 2. a river artificially improved by locks, levees, etc. to permit navigation. 3.
7. irrigation | National Geographic Society
Jan 21, 2011 ... To irrigate is to water crops by bringing in water from pipes, canals, sprinklers, or other man-made means, rather than relying on rainfall alone.
8. Irrigated land - definition of Irrigated land by The Free Dictionary
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by ... B. CPD irrigation channel N → acequia f, canal m de riego.
9. canal - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
A canal is a long, man-made strip of water used for irrigation or boat access to a bigger body of water, like the famous Erie Canal, which connects the Hudson ...
10. Canal Meaning | Best 16 Definitions of Canal
The definition of a canal is a river or man-made channel of water used for ... An artificial waterway or artificially improved river used for travel, shipping, or irrigation. ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
Finally, you got the answer of canal irrigation definition definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about Canal | Definition of Canal by Merriam-Webster. Thank you for reading.