The breakthrough meaning in the Bible can be understood as God breaking through the chaos, or darkness of this world to bring light and life. It is understood that what was once impossible with man is possible with God. This breakthrough meaning can refer to spiritual and physical healing, divine revelation, salvation, and a new way of living according to God’s plan.
Table Of Content:
- Breakthrough | Definition of Breakthrough by Merriam-Webster
- Breakthrough Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- BREAKTHROUGH | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Breakthrough Meaning | Best 10 Definitions of Breakthrough
- What is the meaning of gleaning in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org
- Clave Definition and Meaning - Bible Dictionary
- BREAK THROUGH (phrasal verb) definition and synonyms ...
- What's a Breakthrough? - Breakthrough in Christ Ministries
- Doth - King James Bible Dictionary Online
- What is Sin? Real Bible Meaning & Examples
1. Breakthrough | Definition of Breakthrough by Merriam-Webster
a person's first important success. See the full definition for breakthrough in the English Language Learners Dictionary. breakthrough. noun. break·through ...
2. Breakthrough Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Breakthrough definition, a military movement or advance all the way through and ... Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British; Idioms And Phrases ... First recorded in 1915–20; noun use of verb phrase break through ...
3. BREAKTHROUGH | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
6 days ago ... breakthrough meaning: 1. an important discovery or event that helps to improve a situation or provide an answer to a…. Learn more.
4. Breakthrough Meaning | Best 10 Definitions of Breakthrough
What does breakthrough mean? Any major progress; such as a great innovation or discovery that overcomes a significant obstacle. (noun) Albert Einstei...
5. What is the meaning of gleaning in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org
What is the meaning of gleaning in the Bible? What does it mean to glean? What does it mean for something to have been gleaned?
6. Clave Definition and Meaning - Bible Dictionary
To split; to break through; tear. Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans , with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; ...
7. BREAK THROUGH (phrasal verb) definition and synonyms ...
Definition of BREAK THROUGH (phrasal verb): force way through something; ... Definition and synonyms of break through from the online English dictionary ...
8. What's a Breakthrough? - Breakthrough in Christ Ministries
According to Webster's Dictionary a breakthrough is defined as: 1warfare ... The Lord is known by many names in the Bible and His names reveal His character.
9. Doth - King James Bible Dictionary Online
To do; to produce; make. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust DOTH corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay ...
10. What is Sin? Real Bible Meaning & Examples
Sep 11, 2020 ... For instance, sin was a term used in archery meaning "to miss the mark." The Christian definition of sin is purposely disobeying the rules of God. ... the Old English term "syn" translated from Biblical Greek and Jewish indicating ...
What is the breakthrough meaning in the Bible?
The breakthrough meaning in the Bible refers to God breaking through the chaos or darkness of this world to bring light and life. It is understood that what was once impossible with man is possible with God. This can refer to spiritual and physical healing, divine revelation, salvation, and a new way of living according to God’s plan.
How does this relate to our lives today?
This breakthrough meaning still applies to our lives today. It means that no matter how dark or chaotic a situation might seem, we have hope that God will intervene on our behalf and provide us with a greater understanding of His will for us in any given situation.
What does “salvation” mean in relation to this definition?
Salvation refers to being saved from an eternal punishment for sin by believing in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Through faith in Jesus' death and resurrection, believers can enjoy eternity with Him instead of experiencing everlasting separation from Him due to their sins (John 3:16-18).
How can I experience this kind of breakthrough?
To experience this kind of breakthrough you need to have faith that even when it seems like everything else may fail you - never stop believing that you are chosen by God for something great. He will provide you with strength beyond your human capabilities so don't be afraid if things appear uncertain and daunting at times - keep trusting and He will not let you down!
Where can I find more information about the Bible’s breakthough meaning?
You can find more information about the Bible’s breakthrough meaning at various websites such as GotQuestions, BibleStudyTools, or BlueLetterBible where they have articles dedicated specifically on topics related to what has been discussed here.
The breakout meaning in the Bible gives us hope amidst any darkness we may face. We know that no matter what challenges we may encounter in life, we have hope if we trust in God's power for guidance and direction. Furthermore, we know that through faith in Jesus Christ, believers are promised eternal life rather than facing an eternity away from Him because of their sins.