Around the clock care is a type of healthcare service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It refers to a team of healthcare professionals who are always on-call and ready to assist patients whenever they need it. This type of service is often used by doctors and other medical staff who need to be available for emergencies or sudden illnesses at any hour.
Table Of Content:
- Around-the-clock | Definition of Around-the-clock by Merriam-Webster
- definition of around-the-clock by The Free Dictionary
- around-the-clock - Longman Dictionary
- ROUND-THE-CLOCK | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Meaning of Around the Clock [Idiom] & Synonyms ...
- around-the-clock | translation English to French: Cambridge Dictionary
- Round-the-clock definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- AROUND-THE-CLOCK | definition in the Cambridge English ...
- Around the clock - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
- How to Use Around the clock, round the clock Correctly – Grammarist
1. Around-the-clock | Definition of Around-the-clock by Merriam-Webster
Around-the-clock definition is - being in effect, continuing, or lasting 24 hours a ... full definition for around-the-clock in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
2. definition of around-the-clock by The Free Dictionary
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 ... Adj. 1. around-the-clock - at all times; "around-the-clock nursing care".
3. around-the-clock - Longman Dictionary
around-the-clock meaning, definition, what is around-the-clock: ... from the Corpusaround-the-clock• She will need around-the-clock care for the rest of her life.
4. ROUND-THE-CLOCK | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... round-the-clock meaning: 1. happening or done all day and all night: 2. happening or done all day and all ... (also around-the-clock). happening or done all day and all night: He's very sick and needs round-the-clock care.
5. Meaning of Around the Clock [Idiom] & Synonyms ...
Oct 23, 2018 ... Meaning of Around the Clock ⏱[Idiom] & Synonyms ⚖️. By. Luciana Ruas ... pose a threat to other people: She needed round-the-clock care when she was in hospital. ... Unwillingly meaning · English Vocabulary Dictionary ...
6. around-the-clock | translation English to French: Cambridge Dictionary
Jul 14, 2021 ... patients needing around-the-clock care des patients qui ont besoin de soins vingt -quatre heures sur vingt-quatre. (Translation of ...
7. Round-the-clock definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Round-the-clock definition: continuously, throughout the day and night | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
8. AROUND-THE-CLOCK | definition in the Cambridge English ...
5 days ago ... around-the-clock meaning: 1. → round-the-clock 2. → round-the-clock 3. all day and all night without stopping: . Learn more.
9. Around the clock - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
Definition of around the clock in the Idioms Dictionary. around the clock phrase. What does around the clock expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom ...
10. How to Use Around the clock, round the clock Correctly – Grammarist
Learn the definition of Around the clock, round the clock & other commonly used words, phrases, & idioms in the English language. ... Around the clock and round the clock are both common forms of the phrase meaning ... After emerging from a coma he was discharged from hospital but would require around-the-clock care.
What is Around the Clock Care?
Around the clock care is a type of healthcare service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It refers to a team of healthcare professionals who are always on-call and ready to assist patients whenever they need it.
Why is Around the Clock Care Needed?
Around the clock care ensures that medical staff can provide quick and efficient assistance when needed, particularly during emergency situations or unexpected illnesses. This type of service also allows patients to receive treatment as soon as possible after an illness or accident has occurred.
Who Provides Around the Clock Care?
The team providing around the clock care typically consists of doctors, nurses, and other medical staff who are trained in providing quick and efficient assistance for various ailments. They are all skilled in providing quality healthcare services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Does Around the Clock Care Work?
When an emergency arises or an illness suddenly occurs, around the clock care enables immediate response from qualified personnel in order to provide effective and timely treatment. To ensure this happens, there will be staff members scheduled on shifts so that someone can always be readily available if and when needed.
What Types of Services Does Around the Clock Care Provide?
Depending on specific needs and available resources, around the clock care may be able to provide various types of treatments such as physical therapy, medication management, psychological counseling, and more. Each patient’s individual needs will determine which types of services they may receive while under around the clock care.
Around the clock care offers many benefits for both medical providers and patients alike; it ensures that someone can always provide quality healthcare services whenever needed regardless of time or location constraints. Overall, it ensures that everyone can access quality health services quickly and efficiently no matter what time it is or how serious their ailment may be.