Military combat trousers, also known as Fatigue Pants or Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) pants, are a type of military uniform typically used for field work and combat related activities. Combat trousers are designed to protect the wearer from various environmental hazards like wetness, heat, abrasion and thorns. They are usually made from a durable cotton or canvas fabric which is breathable and has some noise reduction properties.
Table Of Content:
- COMBAT TROUSERS | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Cargo pants - Wikipedia
- CAMOUFLAGE | Definition of CAMOUFLAGE by Oxford Dictionary ...
- combat trousers | translation to Traditional Chinese: Cambridge Dict.
- Combat vehicle - definition of combat vehicle by The Free Dictionary
- Definition and synonyms of combat trousers in the English dictionary
- Combat | Definition of Combat by Merriam-Webster
- Does the word "combats" refer to clothes as a whole or just the ...
- fatigues - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- 49 Synonyms & Antonyms for CAMOUFLAGE | Thesaurus.com
1. COMBAT TROUSERS | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
combat trousers meaning: 1. loose trousers made of strong material with large pockets on the outside of the ... British Army camouflage-pattern combat trousers.
2. Cargo pants - Wikipedia
Cargo pants or cargo trousers, also sometimes called combat pants or combat trousers after their original purpose as military workwear, are loosely cut pants ...
3. CAMOUFLAGE | Definition of CAMOUFLAGE by Oxford Dictionary ...
1The disguising of military personnel, equipment, and installations by painting or covering them to make them blend in with their surroundings. 'on the trenches ...
4. combat trousers | translation to Traditional Chinese: Cambridge Dict.
Translation of combat trousers – English–Traditional Chinese dictionary. combat trousers ... British Army camouflage-pattern combat trousers 英軍的迷彩戰鬥褲.
5. Combat vehicle - definition of combat vehicle by The Free Dictionary
Define combat vehicle. combat vehicle synonyms, combat vehicle pronunciation, combat vehicle translation, English dictionary definition of combat vehicle. ... US Army to begin testing armoured robotic vehicles in 2020 ... combat surveillance · combat surveillance radar · combat survival · combat trousers; combat vehicle ...
6. Definition and synonyms of combat trousers in the English dictionary
«Combat trousers» Cargo pants or cargo trousers, also sometimes called combat trousers after their original military purpose, are loosely cut pants ...
7. Combat | Definition of Combat by Merriam-Webster
Combat definition is - a fight or contest between individuals or groups. How to use ... See the full definition for combat in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... 2 : active military fighting Five soldiers were wounded in combat. combat.
8. Does the word "combats" refer to clothes as a whole or just the ...
Jun 15, 2017 ... According to Cambridge Dictionary, combats (in British English) means ... If someone was dressed all over in military garb, you could describe them as ... Note that cargo pants is only acceptable in British English to the limited ... (it means underwear) in most British English, though the trousers meaning had ...
9. fatigues - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
Fatigues are the casual clothes that military personnel wear. ... When you see Army soldiers wearing camouflage trousers and jackets, you can say they've got ...
10. 49 Synonyms & Antonyms for CAMOUFLAGE | Thesaurus.com
Find 49 ways to say CAMOUFLAGE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at ... See definition of camouflage on Dictionary.com.
In conclusion, military combat trousers are an essential item for all armed forces personnel who require protection from environmental hazards while on duty in field operations or mission-critical activities. These pants feature durable materials combined with noise reducing properties for optimal performance in the toughest conditions imaginable.