"another word for stakeholder definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another word for stakeholder definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another word for stakeholder definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another word for stakeholder definition and meaning in english? However, check another word for stakeholder definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- What is another word for stakeholder? | Stakeholder Synonyms ...
- Stakeholder Definition: Types & Their Influences
- 9 Synonyms & Antonyms for STAKEHOLDERS | Thesaurus.com
- STAKEHOLDER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Stakeholder | Definition of Stakeholder by Merriam-Webster
- Stakeholder Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Stakeholder Definition
- STAKEHOLDER (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
- Stakeholder (corporate) - Wikipedia
- Stakeholder definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. What is another word for stakeholder? | Stakeholder Synonyms ...
Find more words! Another word for, Opposite of, Meaning of, Rhymes with, Sentences with, Find word forms, Pronounce, Translate from English, Translate to ...
2. Stakeholder Definition: Types & Their Influences
The government, for example, is an external stakeholder. When the government ... This is likely to upset another group of stakeholders, its employees. The most ...
3. 9 Synonyms & Antonyms for STAKEHOLDERS | Thesaurus.com
Find 9 ways to say STAKEHOLDERS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. STAKEHOLDER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... stakeholder definition: 1. a person or group of people who own a share ... You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:.
5. Stakeholder | Definition of Stakeholder by Merriam-Webster
Stakeholder definition is - a person entrusted with the stakes of bettors. ... Other Words from stakeholder Example Sentences Learn More About stakeholder ... See the full definition for stakeholder in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
6. Stakeholder Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Stakeholder definition, the holder of the stakes of a wager. See more. ... Synonym of the Day · Word of the Year. Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... See synonyms for: stakeholder / stakeholders on Thesaurus. com ...
7. Stakeholder Definition
Sep 25, 2014 ... In a word, stakeholders have a “stake” in the school and its students, meaning ... For example, shared leadership entails the creation of leadership roles ... have underperformed academically, including English-language learners, ... In other words, when the members of an organization or community feel ...
8. STAKEHOLDER (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
Definition and synonyms of stakeholder from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of stakeholder.
9. Stakeholder (corporate) - Wikipedia
For other uses, see Stakeholder (disambiguation). In a corporation, a stakeholder is a member of "groups without whose support the organization ... For example, according to this thinking, programs that satisfy both employees' needs and ... In the last decades of the 20th century, the word "stakeholder" became more ...
10. Stakeholder definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
In other languages. stakeholder ... Stakeholders are people who have an interest in a company's or organization's affairs. ...the organisation is a major stakeholder ...
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query another word for stakeholder definition and meaning in english. Already you know about What is another word for stakeholder? | Stakeholder Synonyms ....