Intervention is an action taken by one party to help resolve a conflict between two other parties. It can take different forms and be used for many different scenarios. The main idea behind intervention is that a third-party can step in and offer their support, knowledge or resources to help the situation.
Table Of Content:
- 12 Synonyms & Antonyms for INTERVENTION | Thesaurus.com
- Intervene Synonyms, Intervene Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
- What is another word for intervention? | Intervention Synonyms ...
- INTERVENTION | Synonyms of INTERVENTION by Oxford ...
- Intervention | Definition of Intervention by Merriam-Webster
- definition of nursing intervention by The Free Dictionary
- intervention - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- Intervene Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Intervention Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
- Intervention synonyms | Best 33 synonyms for intervention
1. 12 Synonyms & Antonyms for INTERVENTION | Thesaurus.com
Find 12 ways to say INTERVENTION, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Intervene Synonyms, Intervene Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
4 synonyms of intervene from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for intervene.
3. What is another word for intervention? | Intervention Synonyms ...
What is another word for intervention? · The action or process of intervening · Hostile interference by a state in another's affairs · A military strike or incursion · The ...
4. INTERVENTION | Synonyms of INTERVENTION by Oxford ...
What is the meaning of INTERVENTION? How do you use ... in a sentence? What are synonyms for INTERVENTION? ... Synonyms of intervention in English: ...
5. Intervention | Definition of Intervention by Merriam-Webster
Intervention definition is - the act or an instance of intervening : such as. How to use intervention in a sentence. ... Other Words from intervention. interventional ... Britannica English: Translation of intervention for Arabic Speakers ...
6. definition of nursing intervention by The Free Dictionary
Define nursing intervention. nursing intervention synonyms, nursing intervention pronunciation, nursing intervention translation, English dictionary definition of ...
7. intervention - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
Intervention comes from the Latin intervenire, meaning "to come between, interrupt." Often an ... Definitions of intervention. noun ... synonyms: interposition.
8. Intervene Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Intervene definition, to come between disputing people, groups, etc.; intercede; mediate. See more. ... Top Definitions; Synonyms; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... See synonyms for intervene on Thesaurus.com. QUIZ. ARE YOU ...
9. Intervention Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
Another word for intervention: mediation, involvement, interference, intrusion, arbitration | Collins English Thesaurus.
10. Intervention synonyms | Best 33 synonyms for intervention
The best 33 synonyms for intervention, including: intercession, stepping in, mediation, obtrusion, interference, meddling, intermediacy, entrance of a third party, ...
What types of interventions are there?
Interventions can take many forms such as physical intervention, digital intervention, medical intervention and military intervention. The type of intervention used depends on the situation at hand.
Who provides interventions?
Interventions can be provided by any third-party who has an interest in resolving the conflict or by any external sources such as governments or businesses.
How does intervention help solve conflicts?
Intervention helps to bring about a resolution through mediation, negotiation and arbitration which are all tactics used to bring about settlements and agreements between two parties. Additionally, interventions also provide resources that may not have been available before which could potentially lead to a positive outcome for all involved parties.
What is the difference between mediation and intervention?
Mediation refers to when both parties come together with an independent mediator in order to come up with an agreement while intervention usually involves a third-party intervening without both parties being present.
Intervention is an essential tool for resolving disputes and helping people come to agreements that benefit everyone involved. When done properly, it can provide much needed resources and assistance in times of conflict and strife so that those affected can get back on their feet faster and more peacefully than before.