"another name for walkie talkie definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another name for walkie talkie definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another name for walkie talkie definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another name for walkie talkie definition and meaning in english? However, check another name for walkie talkie definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Walkie-talkie | Definition of Walkie-talkie by Merriam-Webster
- Walkie-talkie - Wikipedia
- Walkie-talkie Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- 4 Synonyms & Antonyms for WALKIE-TALKIE | Thesaurus.com
- Talkie Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Walkie-talkie definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- WALKIE-TALKIE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- WALKIE-TALKIE (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
- walkie-talkie noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
- walkie-talkie - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
1. Walkie-talkie | Definition of Walkie-talkie by Merriam-Webster
Walkie-talkie definition is - a compact easily transportable battery-operated radio transmitting and receiving set. ... See the full definition for walkie-talkie in the English Language Learners Dictionary. walkie- ... What Is 'Semantic Bleaching'?.
2. Walkie-talkie - Wikipedia
A walkie-talkie, more formally known as a handheld transceiver (HT), is a hand- held, portable, ... The unit was factory set with one crystal which could be changed to a different frequency ... with "walkie-talkie" often used as a layman's term or specifically to refer to a toy. ... Look up walkie-talkie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
3. Walkie-talkie Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
or walk·y-talk·y ... Save This Word! ... noun Radio. a combined transmitter and receiver light enough to be carried by one person: developed originally for military use ...
4. 4 Synonyms & Antonyms for WALKIE-TALKIE | Thesaurus.com
Find 4 ways to say WALKIE-TALKIE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at ... See definition of walkie-talkie on Dictionary.com.
5. Talkie Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Talkie definition, talking picture. ... Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... Save This Word! ... Origin of talkie ... Each walkie talkie has 22 channels with 121 privacy codes, is compatible with any FRS GMRS two way ...
6. Walkie-talkie definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Walkie-talkie definition: A walkie-talkie is a small portable radio which you can ... Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. ... Word forms: walkie-talkies ... And me and my sister got walkie-talkies and could talk to each other from our ...
7. WALKIE-TALKIE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... walkie-talkie definition: 1. a small radio held in the hand, used for both sending and receiving messages: ... Meaning of walkie-talkie in English ... walkie-talkie | American Dictionary ... What is the pronunciation of walkie-talkie?
8. WALKIE-TALKIE (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
Definition of WALKIE-TALKIE (noun): small radio used for communicating with someone. ... Word Forms. + ... Definition and synonyms of walkie-talkie from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English ...
9. walkie-talkie noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
Definition of walkie-talkie noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. ... Look up any word in the dictionary offline, anytime, anywhere with the Oxford ...
10. walkie-talkie - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers:: walkie-talkie, walky-talky /ˌwɔːkɪˈtɔːkɪ/ n ( pl -talkies). a small combined radio transmitter ...
Finally, you got the answer of another name for walkie talkie definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about Walkie-talkie | Definition of Walkie-talkie by Merriam-Webster. Thank you for reading.