"Anorexic" is a term that is used to refer to people suffering from anorexia nervosa, a mental health condition characterised by an extreme fear of gaining weight and distorted body image. In Japanese, this condition is referred to as Anorekushī (アノレキシー).
Table Of Content:
- ANOREXIC | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Anorexic Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- ANOREXIA NERVOSA | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- How to say anorexia in Japanese
- Anorexia Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- What does anorexically mean?
- Anorexia definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- What does anorexia nervosa mean?
- Reliability and validity of the Japanese translation of the Eating ...
- anorexic - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
1. ANOREXIC | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of anorexic in English · Translations of anorexic · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes · More meanings of anorexic.
2. Anorexic Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Anorexic definition, a person suffering from anorexia or especially anorexia nervosa. See more.
3. ANOREXIA NERVOSA | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
anorexia nervosa meaning: 1. a serious mental illness in which a person does not eat, or eats too little, often resulting in…. Learn more.
4. How to say anorexia in Japanese
Need to translate "anorexia" to Japanese? ... English, Japanese ... Japanese Translation. 食欲不振. Shokuyoku fushin. More Japanese words for anorexia ...
5. Anorexia Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Psychiatry. anorexia nervosa. QUIZ. ARE YOU A TRUE BLUE CHAMPION OF THESE "BLUE" SYNONYMS? We could talk until we're blue in the face about this ...
6. What does anorexically mean?
Definition of anorexically in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of ... How to pronounce anorexically? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
7. Anorexia definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Anorexia definition: Anorexia or anorexia nervosa is an illness in which a person has an overwhelming fear of... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and ...
8. What does anorexia nervosa mean?
Definition of anorexia nervosa in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of ... How to pronounce anorexia nervosa? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen.
9. Reliability and validity of the Japanese translation of the Eating ...
Jul 31, 2020 ... The Eating Disorder Quality of Life (ED-QOL) scale is a 25-item self-report ... The Japanese translation was back-translated into English by a ...
10. anorexic - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
anorexic - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
The term “anorexic” refers to people who suffer from the mental health disorder called anerexia nervosa, which causes them to have intense fears around gaining weight and has distorted ideas about their own body image. In Japanese, this condition is referred to as Anorekushī (アノレキシー). Treatment for the disorder includes both medical intervention as well as psychological interventions such as therapy, counseling and medications like antidepressants or anti-psychotics along with support groups offering social support in order to help people develop healthy eating habits and living practices.