Aneuploidy is a term used to describe the presence of an abnormal number of chromosomes in a cell. It is caused by the presence of an extra chromosome or missing chromosome in the nucleus. Aneuploidy affects millions of people worldwide and can lead to serious complications if left untreated.
Table Of Content:
- Aneuploid | Definition of Aneuploid by Merriam-Webster
- Aneuploidy - definition of aneuploidy by The Free Dictionary
- Aneuploid definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Definition of aneuploidy - NCI Dictionary of Genetics Terms ...
- aneuploidy | Example sentences
- How to pronounce aneuploidy | HowToPronounce.com
- Aneuploidy | definition of aneuploidy by Medical dictionary
- ANEUPLOIDY | Definition of ANEUPLOIDY by Oxford Dictionary on ...
- How to pronounce the word aneuploidy | English Pronunciation ...
- aneuploidy - Meaning in Gujarati
1. Aneuploid | Definition of Aneuploid by Merriam-Webster
Aneuploid definition is - having or being a chromosome number that is not an exact multiple of the usually haploid number.
2. Aneuploidy - definition of aneuploidy by The Free Dictionary
Define aneuploidy. aneuploidy synonyms, aneuploidy pronunciation, aneuploidy translation, English dictionary definition of aneuploidy. adj. Having a ...
3. Aneuploid definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Aneuploid definition: (of polyploid cells or organisms ) having a chromosome number that is not an exact... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. Definition of aneuploidy - NCI Dictionary of Genetics Terms ...
A dictionary of more than 150 genetics-related terms written for healthcare professionals. This resource was developed to support the comprehensive, ...
5. aneuploidy | Example sentences
Dictionary > Examples of aneuploidy. aneuploidy isn't in the Cambridge Dictionary yet. You can help! ... From the Cambridge English Corpus. We are carrying ...
6. How to pronounce aneuploidy | HowToPronounce.com
How to say aneuploidy in English? Pronunciation of aneuploidy with 3 audio pronunciations, 4 synonyms, 1 meaning, 10 translations, 3 sentences and more for ...
7. Aneuploidy | definition of aneuploidy by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of aneuploidy in the Medical Dictionary? aneuploidy explanation free. What is aneuploidy? Meaning of aneuploidy medical term.
8. ANEUPLOIDY | Definition of ANEUPLOIDY by Oxford Dictionary on ...
What is the meaning of ANEUPLOIDY? How do you use ... Pronunciation / ˈanjʊplɔɪdi/ ... Does English Have More Words Than Any Other Language? ' Breech' ...
9. How to pronounce the word aneuploidy | English Pronunciation ...
How to pronounce aneuploidy. A free online pronunciation dictionary. aneuploidy pronunciation and definition | English and American Spelling with naturally ...
10. aneuploidy - Meaning in Gujarati
English to Gujarati Dictionary: aneuploidy. Meaning and definitions of aneuploidy , translation of aneuploidy in Gujarati language with similar and opposite words ...
What is the pronunciation of aneuploidy?
What does aneuploidy mean?
Aneuploidy is a term which describes having an abnormal number of chromosomes in cells or tissues.
How does aneuploidy occur?
Aneuploidy occurs when there are either extra or missing genetic material from a single chromosome, which causes it to no longer match up with its partner chromatid. This can happen randomly during cell division, or because of environmental factors such as exposure to radiation or certain chemicals, or even due to genetic disorders inherited from parents.
What are some common effects of aneuploidy?
Some common effects include birth defects and intellectual disabilities, miscarriages, and infertility.
Aneuploidy can have serious consequences but early detection and treatment can help minimize these risks. It is important to be aware of the signs and symptoms associated with this condition so that it can be treated promptly if necessary.