Anejo is a Spanish word meaning "aged" or "long-aged," and it is most commonly used to refer to aged tequila. Anejo tequila must be aged for at least one year in oak barrels, and the longer the aging process, the smoother the tequila will be.
Table Of Content:
- añejo in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- What does anejo mean in Spanish? - Translate
- what does anejos means in english | SpanishDict Answers
- añejo - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- Anejo Spanish to English Translation
- ANEJO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- English Translation of “vino añejo” - Collins Dictionary
- REPOSADO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Understanding the Differences in Types of Tequila – Casa Blanca ...
- anejos (Spanish): meaning, origin, translation - WordSense Dictionary
1. añejo in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say añejo In English - Translation of añejo to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation ...
2. What does anejo mean in Spanish? - Translate
Need to translate "anejo" from Spanish? Here are 2 possible meanings.
3. what does anejos means in english | SpanishDict Answers
SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. © Curiosity Media Inc. AboutHelp · PrivacyTerms ...
4. añejo - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... Define meaning of "añejar": Hacer(se) añejo algo. El viejo añejó el vino, The old man aged the wine. Translate "añejar" to English: give an ...
5. Anejo Spanish to English Translation
Translate anejo into English. Find words for anejo in English in this Spanish- English dictionary. Traducir anejo de español a Inglés.
6. ANEJO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of ANEJO along with additional meanings, example ... From Spanish añejo aged from classical Latin anniculus one year old from ...
7. English Translation of “vino añejo” - Collins Dictionary
English Translation of “vino añejo” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
8. REPOSADO English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
nounplural noun reposados ... A type of tequila that has been aged in oak for a period of two to twelve months. 'We'll stick by our statement, with an amendment: ' ...
9. Understanding the Differences in Types of Tequila – Casa Blanca ...
Jan 15, 2014 ... Reposado means “rested” in Spanish, and reposados rest anywhere ... Añejo tequilas are aged from one to three years, and are considered ...
10. anejos (Spanish): meaning, origin, translation - WordSense Dictionary
WordSense Dictionary: anejos - ✓ meaning, ✓ definition. ... anejos (Spanish). Adjective. anejos. Masculine plural of anejo ...
What does "anejo" mean in English?
Anejo is a Spanish word that means "aged" or "long-aged."
How long does anejo tequila need to be aged for?
Anejo tequila must be aged for at least one year in oak barrels.
Does aging make tequila smoother?
Yes, the longer the aging process, the smoother the tequila will be.
Anejo is a Spanish word that refers to a type of aged tequila. It must be aged for at least one year in oak barrels, and with additional time in barrel will make it smoother.