"amish translator definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of amish translator definition and meaning in english. What is another word for amish translator definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does amish translator definition and meaning in english? However, check amish translator definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Amish definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- AMISH | Definition of AMISH by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
- Spanish Translation of “Amish” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
- Amish - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- amish - Meaning in English
- the Amish | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- AMISH - Translation in German - bab.la
- Amish | Definition of Amish by Merriam-Webster
- Amish Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- What does Amish mean?
1. Amish definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Amish definition: of or relating to a US and Canadian Mennonite sect that traces its origin to Jakob Amman | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
2. AMISH | Definition of AMISH by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com ...
What is the definition of AMISH? What is the meaning of AMISH? How do you use AMISH in a sentence ... /ˈɑːmɪʃ/ /ˈeɪmɪʃ/. Translate Amish into Spanish ...
3. Spanish Translation of “Amish” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
Spanish Translation of “Amish” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Over 100000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases.
4. Amish - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
Amish - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
5. amish - Meaning in English
Punjabi to English Dictionary: amish. Meaning and definitions of amish, translation of amish in English language with similar and opposite words. Spoken ...
6. the Amish | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... the Amish meaning: 1. members of a religious group in the US who live in a simple traditional way that often involves…. Learn more.
7. AMISH - Translation in German - bab.la
Translation for 'Amish' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
8. Amish | Definition of Amish by Merriam-Webster
Amish definition is - of or relating to a strict sect of Mennonites who were ... See the full definition for Amish in the English Language Learners Dictionary ...
9. Amish Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Amish definition, of or relating to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of ... British Dictionary definitions for Amish.
10. What does Amish mean?
Jun 13, 2019 ... Definitions for Amish ˈɑ mɪʃ, ˈæm ɪʃAmish. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Amish.