The audio is a definition in Amharic of the word "dirba." Dirba is an adjective that means “good”. In Amharic culture, it is used to signify approval or satisfaction with a particular thing or person.
Table Of Content:
- Amharic Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS
- Google Translate
- English Amharic Voice Dictionary - Apps on Google Play
- Amharic-English Online Translator and Dictionary - Lingvanex.
- Amharic Dictionary - Translate Ethiopia - Apps on Google Play
- Amharic - Wikipedia
- Top 10 Tools To Find English To Amharic Translation With Sound ...
- All Amharic English Dictionary Swwatchz - London
- Amharic-English Standard Dictionary: Zekaria, A.: 9780781801157 ...
- Translate Amharic to English - Tutors, Dictionaries and Apps ...
1. Amharic Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS
Amharic (Ethiopian) English Dictionary Online Translation, Language, Grammar. ... 17 minute languages: Amharic-English common phrases (+ audio).
2. Google Translate
Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.
3. English Amharic Voice Dictionary - Apps on Google Play
Amharic English voice dictionary is designed for Amharic and English speakers for voice translation. This Talking dictionary works as offline voice translator of ...
4. Amharic-English Online Translator and Dictionary - Lingvanex.
Lingvanex free service instantly translates words, phrases voice, audio files, documents and web pages from English to Amharic and from English to Amharic.
5. Amharic Dictionary - Translate Ethiopia - Apps on Google Play
English Amharic Dictionary ( Amharic - English Dictionary) with many useful features. with this Amharic (Ethiopian) dictionary you can add words to favorite to ...
6. Amharic - Wikipedia
Amharic is an Ethiopian Semitic language, which is a subgrouping within the Semitic branch of ... Amharic (/æmˈhærɪk/ or /ɑːmˈhɑːrɪk/; (Amharic: አማርኛ), Amarəñña, IPA: [amarɨɲːa] ( About this sound listen)) is an ... Dictionary of the Amharic language: Amharic and English: Englisch and Amharic. Church ...
7. Top 10 Tools To Find English To Amharic Translation With Sound ...
The reason it is ideal for English to Amharic translations is that along with linguistic assistance, it also provides the dictionary definition of the words you search.
8. All Amharic English Dictionary Swwatchz - London
Amharic English Dictionary with Audio 1.0 HOW TO TRANSLATE AMHARIC Word FILE TO ANY LANGUAGE እንግሊዘኛን በአማርኛ መማር || 473 ቀላል ...
9. Amharic-English Standard Dictionary: Zekaria, A.: 9780781801157 ...
On the English side of this dictionary you will not find latin-alphabet transcription for the Amharic words. For example, when I looked up the Amharic word for ...
10. Translate Amharic to English - Tutors, Dictionaries and Apps ...
Dec 23, 2020 ... You can use the best Amharic dictionary to learn the meaning of words, the ... This picture book is the best Eng-Amharic translator dictionary for your ... Voice translations allow you to listen to your interpretations, which helps ...
Q1: What does the word “dirba” mean?
Dirba is an adjective that means “good”.
How is the word dirba used in Amharic culture?
Dirba is used to signify approval or satisfaction with a particular thing or person.
Is dirba only used in Amharic culture?
No, dirba may be used outside of Amharic culture as well.
Is there any other meaning for dirba?
No, dirba generally only has one meaning which is “good”.
Is the pronunciation of dirba complicated?
No, the pronunciation of dirba is not complex and can be learned relatively quickly by non-Amharic speakers.
The definition of "dirba" provides insight into how this adjective is used in Amharic culture to show approval or satisfaction with something or someone. It also shows that it can easily be incorporated into conversations by non-Amharics speakers who are interested in learning about the language and culture.