American strapping is a term used for a wide variety of techniques used in the cargo and material handling industry to secure items or bundles so they can be safely transported or stored. The strapping provides a stronger barrier between the item and its environment than traditional bundling methods, especially when items are exposed to external forces such as vibrations or shocks.
Table Of Content:
- Strapping | Definition of Strapping by Merriam-Webster
- Strapping definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Strap | Definition of Strap by Merriam-Webster
- strapping - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- STRAPPING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Strapping - definition of strapping by The Free Dictionary
- STRAPPED | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Strap Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- STRAP | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- strapping adjective - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
1. Strapping | Definition of Strapping by Merriam-Webster
Love words? Need even more definitions? Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Merriam- ...
2. Strapping definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Strapping definition: If you describe someone as strapping , you mean that they are ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... strapping in American English.
3. Strap | Definition of Strap by Merriam-Webster
Strap definition is - a narrow usually flat strip or thong of a flexible material and especially leather used for securing, holding together, ... Send us feedback. ... See the full definition for strap in the English Language Learners Dictionary. strap .
4. strapping - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
large:a strapping young fellow. WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2021. strap•ping 1 ( ...
5. STRAPPING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
A big strapping lad like you shouldn't have much difficulty lifting that! Synonyms. burly · husky (STRONG) US. SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases.
6. Strapping - definition of strapping by The Free Dictionary
Material for making straps. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing ...
7. STRAPPED | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... strapped meaning: 1. not having enough money: 2. not having enough ... Meaning of strapped in English. strapped. adjective. informal. us.
8. Strap Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Strap definition, a narrow strip of flexible material, especially leather, as for fastening or holding things together. See more.
9. STRAP | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... strap definition: 1. a narrow piece of leather or other strong material used for ... Meaning of strap in English. strap ... strap | American Dictionary.
10. strapping adjective - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
Definition of strapping adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary. ... produce more natural sounding English with the Oxford Collocations Dictionary app.
American strapping is an effective way of securing goods during transit or storage in order to protect against external influences like vibrations or shocks which could cause damage over time without proper protection techniques being employed beforehand. Those working within industries where goods need frequently moving may benefit from regular use of this type of attachment method.