"american slot definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of american slot definition and meaning in english. What is another word for american slot definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does american slot definition and meaning in english? However, check american slot definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Slot definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- SLOT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Slot machine - Wikipedia
- Slot | Definition of Slot by Merriam-Webster
- How to pronounce SLOT in English
- SLOT (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- slot - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Slot Meaning | Best 34 Definitions of Slot
- mail-slot noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
- Sloth Meaning | Best 10 Definitions of Sloth
1. Slot definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
slot in American English 1 · 1. a narrow notch, groove, or opening, as a keyway in a piece of machinery, a slit for a coin in a vending machine, etc. · 2. · 3. · 4. · 5. · 6.
2. SLOT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... slot definition: 1. a long, narrow hole, especially one for putting coins into or for fitting a ... Meaning of slot in English ... slot | American Dictionary.
3. Slot machine - Wikipedia
A slot machine (American English), known variously as a fruit machine (British English), puggy ... The machine is then activated by means of a lever or button ( either physical or on a touchscreen), which activates reels that spin and stop to ...
4. Slot | Definition of Slot by Merriam-Webster
Slot definition is - a narrow opening or groove : slit, notch. ... See the full definition for slot in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad ...
5. How to pronounce SLOT in English
Listen to the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary. ... How to pronounce slot noun in American English ... What is the definition of slot?
6. SLOT (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of SLOT (noun): long narrow hole that something fits into; time when something is arranged to ... Change your default dictionary to American English.
7. slot - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
slot - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. ... WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2021 ... a slit, esp. one for receiving something, such as a letter:a slot for airmail letters.
8. Slot Meaning | Best 34 Definitions of Slot
What does slot mean? To put into or assign to a slot. (verb) ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition. Middle English hollow of ...
9. mail-slot noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
Definition of mail-slot noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms ...
10. Sloth Meaning | Best 10 Definitions of Sloth
What does sloth mean? Sloth is laziness ... Sloth meaning. slôth, slŏth ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition. From Middle ...
Finally, you got the answer of american slot definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about Slot definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary. Thank you for reading.