"american monogram definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of american monogram definition and meaning in english. What is another word for american monogram definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does american monogram definition and meaning in english? However, check american monogram definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Monogram definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- How to pronounce MONOGRAM in English
- Monogram | Definition of Monogram by Merriam-Webster
- MONOGRAM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- monogram - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Monogram - Wikipedia
- API Monogram Program & APIQR - API
- MONOGRAM (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- monogram noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
- MONOGRAM English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
1. Monogram definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
monogram in American English ... 1. a character or figure made up of two or more letters, often initials of a name, combined in a single design: used on writing paper ...
2. How to pronounce MONOGRAM in English
Listen to the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Learn more. ... us. How to pronounce monogrammed adjective in American English ...
3. Monogram | Definition of Monogram by Merriam-Webster
Monogram definition is - a sign of identity usually formed of the combined ... See the full definition for monogram in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and ...
4. MONOGRAM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... monogram definition: 1. a symbol, usually formed from the first letters of a person's names joined together, that is…. Learn more.
5. monogram - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
to decorate with a monogram:a shirt that was monogrammed. See -gram-. WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2021.
6. Monogram - Wikipedia
A monogram or wenzel (Polish: Węzeł, "knot") is a motif made by overlapping or combining two ... Its meaning varied, as the initials were useful for many different slogans, such as 'Poland Fights', ... The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary (Fifth edition; 2002) defines it as a "device ... American · African-American · Canadian.
7. API Monogram Program & APIQR - API
The American Petroleum Institute (API) is pleased to announce a new visual ... API Monogram is a voluntary licensing program that facilitates the consistent ...
8. MONOGRAM (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of MONOGRAM (noun): design using first letter of each name. ... English definition of monogram. Change your default dictionary to American English.
9. monogram noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
Find out which words work together and produce more natural sounding English with the Oxford Collocations Dictionary app. See monogram in the Oxford ...
10. MONOGRAM English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of MONOGRAM along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
Finally, you got the answer of american monogram definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about Monogram definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary. Thank you for reading.