- American gas logs, also known as gas logs, are a type of fireplace log typically used in indoor fireplaces. They provide an affordable and easy way to enjoy the aesthetic benefits of a real campfire without having to build and maintain one.
Table Of Content:
- Fireplace - Wikipedia
- Catalogs and Manuals | Real Fyre
- Who Makes the Best Gas Logs?
- Wood Smoke and Your Health | US EPA
- American Packing & Gasket 18'' Dundee Oak Logs ... - Amazon.com
- Fireplace Safety Tips for Families - HealthyChildren.org
- Best Vented Gas Logs for 2021 | Propane & Natural Gas Log Sets ...
- 5-1-28: LOITERING:
- Smoke | Definition of Smoke by Merriam-Webster
- Fireplace definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. Fireplace - Wikipedia
A fireplace or hearth is a structure made of brick, stone or metal designed to contain a fire. ... Direct vent fireplaces are fueled by either liquid propane or natural gas. ... where an open fire burned with the smoke rising to the vent in the roof. ... Dictionary: The Complete Source of Construction Terms and Concept (4th ed.).
2. Catalogs and Manuals | Real Fyre
VG4 Vented Gas Coal Grate · G22-GL Vented ... DVI Burnt (Split) American Oak Log Placement · DVI Charred Ancient Oak ... Charred Royal English Oak (CHB).
3. Who Makes the Best Gas Logs?
Read about the differences between gas log brands and find out why R. H. Peterson gas logs are the best. ... other brands, but are American made in a 260,000 square foot manufacturing ... Electronic Ignition means there is no standing pilot when the logs are turned off, so it uses less gas. Plus ... Charred Royal English Oak.
4. Wood Smoke and Your Health | US EPA
Apr 26, 2021 ... Smoke may smell good, but it's not good for you. The biggest health threat from smoke is from fine particles, also called fine particulate matter or ...
5. American Packing & Gasket 18'' Dundee Oak Logs ... - Amazon.com
American Gas Log's clean-burning burner system allows you to enjoy a beautiful fire for only pennies an hour. The convenience of our gas logs means no ashes ...
6. Fireplace Safety Tips for Families - HealthyChildren.org
Nov 17, 2020 ... at-home~The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) offers tips for the safe use of fireplaces in the home.
7. Best Vented Gas Logs for 2021 | Propane & Natural Gas Log Sets ...
Find the best gas vented logs in six different categories, including best value, best entry-level, mos realistic, and best premium logs, rated by our experts.
8. 5-1-28: LOITERING:
Select Language --, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan ... Fuel: The fuel for the fire is primarily charcoal, propane gas, natural gas, dry ... Attendance: The fire shall be attended at all times by an adult, and a means of ... in manufactured fireplaces, campfires, fire containers or other similar devices.
9. Smoke | Definition of Smoke by Merriam-Webster
Smoke definition is - the gaseous products of burning materials especially of organic ... b : a suspension of particles in a gas ... Noun Smoke from the campfire stung my eyes. ... Recent Examples on the Web: Noun The fire chief said nearby communities could ... English Language Learners Definition of smoke (Entry 2 of 2).
10. Fireplace definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Fireplace definition: In a room, the fireplace is the place where a fire can be lit ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... fireplace in American English ... a masonry structure or metal frame with a grill for outdoor cooking over an open fire .
What are American gas logs?
American gas logs are a type of fireplace log typically used in indoor fireplaces. They provide an affordable and easy way to enjoy the aesthetic benefits of a real campfire without having to build or maintain one.
How do American gas logs work?
American gas logs use either natural gas or propane to create a realistic-looking flame pattern that approximates the flicker of a traditional wood-burning campfire. The flame is visible through strategically placed openings in the ceramic log set which rests atop a burner tray.
Are American gas logs safe?
Yes, American gas logs are designed with safety in mind and meet stringent safety regulations established by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
How much maintenance is required for American gas logs?
American gas log sets require relatively little maintenance compared to traditional wood burning campfires. The most important maintenance task is to periodically clean and inspect the burner for signs of sooting or damage caused by improper installation or use.
Is it necessary to purchase additional components for an American gas log set?
It depends on your particular needs and setup but there may be additional components required such as remote control systems, pilot kits, air shutter kits, and decorative embers to enhance the authenticity of your hearth’s look depending on what type of setup you have.
- In conclusion, American Gas Logs provide an efficient, safe way for people who want the look and feel of a real campfire indoors but don’t have time or resources to build and maintain one themselves. Though they require some occasional maintenance like all heating appliances they offer convenience while maintaining their safety record when installed properly with UL listed products.