An ambulance chaser lawyer is a derogatory term for a lawyer who aggressively seeks out clients by soliciting them through direct and in-person contact. This type of attorney will often contact individuals who have recently been in an accident or a similar incident that may require legal services. They are known for using less than ethical tactics to convince people to hire their services, such as promising large amounts of money from a lawsuit without having any real evidence.
Table Of Content:
- Definition of Ambulance Chaser by Merriam-Webster
- Ambulance chaser Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- definition of Ambulance chasing by The Free Dictionary
- AMBULANCE-CHASING | definition in the Cambridge English ...
- AMBULANCE CHASER (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
- AMBULANCE CHASER | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
- lawyer - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- Ambulance chaser definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- ambulance chaser - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Ambulance chasing - Wikipedia
1. Definition of Ambulance Chaser by Merriam-Webster
Ambulance chaser definition is - a lawyer or lawyer's agent who incites accident victims to sue for damages. ... Other Words from ambulance chaser Example Sentences Learn More About ambulance chaser ... 1896, in the meaning defined above ... ARABIC TRANSLATION · NGLISH - SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
2. Ambulance chaser Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Ambulance chaser definition, a lawyer who seeks accident victims as clients and encourages them to sue for ... Also called, British Slang, accident tout .
3. definition of Ambulance chasing by The Free Dictionary
slang US a lawyer who seeks to encourage and profit from the lawsuits of accident victims. ambulance chasing n. Collins English Dictionary – Complete and ...
4. AMBULANCE-CHASING | definition in the Cambridge English ...
ambulance-chasing meaning: 1. an attempt by a lawyer to get work by persuading someone who has been injured to claim money…. Learn more.
5. AMBULANCE CHASER (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan ...
Definition of AMBULANCE CHASER (noun): lawyer trying to get business from ... and synonyms of ambulance chaser from the online English dictionary from ...
6. AMBULANCE CHASER | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
5 days ago ... ambulance chaser definition: 1. a lawyer who tries to get work by persuading someone who has been in an accident to claim money…
7. lawyer - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
A lawyer can also be called an attorney, a solicitor, a counselor, a barrister, or — pejoratively — an ambulance chaser. A lawyer can handle all sorts of legal ...
8. Ambulance chaser definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Ambulance chaser definition: a lawyer who seeks to encourage and profit from the lawsuits of accident victims | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and ...
9. ambulance chaser - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
Principal Translations. Inglés, Español. ambulance chaser, (lawyer), perseguidor de ambulancias, perseguidora de ambulancias loc nm, loc nflocución nominal ...
10. Ambulance chasing - Wikipedia
Ambulance chasing or barratry is a term which refers to a lawyer soliciting for clients at a disaster site. The term "ambulance chasing" comes from the stereotype ...
How does an ambulance chaser lawyer contact potential clients?
An ambulance chaser lawyer typically contacts potential clients directly and in-person, usually after they have been involved in an accident or something similar. They may also show up at the scene of the incident to offer their legal services.
What types of tactics do ambulance chaser lawyers use?
Ambulance chaser lawyers are known for using unethical tactics to persuade potential clients to hire them, such as promising large sums of money from an alleged lawsuit even if they don’t have any real evidence that it exists.
Why should I be wary of hiring an ambulance chaser lawyer?
You should be wary of hiring an ambulance chaser lawyer because their methods are often less than ethical and not necessarily in your best interest. Even if they offer you what seems like a great deal, you should always exercise caution before signing on with one of these attorneys.
Ambulance chaser lawyers are lawyers who aggressively solicit potential clients by making direct contacts and offering incentives such as promises of high monetary awards from lawsuits without any real evidence to back it up. These types of attorneys often use unethical tactics and should be avoided if possible due to the risk associated with their less-than-honest practices. Ultimately, hiring an attorney is an important decision that requires careful consideration and research, so take the time to find someone you can trust instead of settling for an ambulance chaser lawyer.