Amarrar is a Spanish term which roughly translates to "to tie" or "to bind". It is used to describe when something is fastened together with rope, straps, knots and other means. In English terms, it can be thought of as “tying up” or “strapping down”.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “amarrar” | Collins Portuguese-English ...
- amarrar | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- Amarrar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- amarrar | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary ...
- English Translation of “amarrar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- amarrar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- amarrar - English translation – Linguee
- amarrar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Translate "amarre" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- tie - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
1. English Translation of “amarrar” | Collins Portuguese-English ...
In other languages. amarrar ... If you tie something, you fasten it with string or a rope. He tied the horse to the fence. ... When you tie something up, you fasten string or ...
2. amarrar | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
5 days ago ... amarrar translations: to moor, to tie up, tie, secure, moor, bind, hitch, lace, lash, tether. Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English ...
3. Amarrar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
amarrar · 1. (nautical). a. to moor · 2. (atar). a. to tie (up). amarrar algo/a alguien a algoto tie something/somebody to something. pronominal verb · 3. (pelo) (Latin ...
4. amarrar | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary ...
5 days ago ... amarrar · Translation of amarrar | PASSWORD Portuguese–English Dictionary · amarrar · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes.
5. English Translation of “amarrar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “amarrar” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
6. amarrar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'amarrar'
7. amarrar - English translation – Linguee
rope sth. v ... El conductor amarró las cajas al remolque. — The driver roped the boxes onto the trailer. less ...
8. amarrar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
amarrar - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Spanish, English. amarrar⇒ vtrverbo ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'amarrar'. In other ...
9. Translate "amarre" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'amarre' designed for tablets and mobile ... amarrar, (estudiaraprenderseguir estudiosseguir una carreracapacitarse ...
10. tie - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
tie - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. ... Principal Translations. Inglés, Español. tie [sth] to [sth] vtr + prep, (attach using string, rope) ...
What does the word Amarrar mean?
Amarrar is a Spanish term which roughly translates to "to tie" or "to bind".
How do you use the word ‘Amarrar’?
Amarrar is used to describe when something is fastened together with rope, straps, knots and other means.
What are some examples of ‘amarrar’ in English terms?
In English terms, amarrar can be thought of as “tying up” or “strapping down”.
Is there another meaning for the word 'amarrar' besides fastening and tying things together?
Depending on the context, amarrar may also be used to refer to a figurative binding between two people or entities, such as a mental connection or agreement.
Amarrar is an important term in both Spanish and English that can be used for literal expressions such as tying and binding materials together, as well as more figurative actions like forming an agreement between two individuals.