Alla is a unique musical form of improvisation that originated in North Africa and the Middle East. It combines elements of both classical music and folk music, creating a sound that is both traditional and modern. Alla often features complex rhythms and intricate melodic patterns, producing an intense and evocative soundscape.
Table Of Content:
- Allative | Definition of Allative by Merriam-Webster
- Alla breve definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Alla | Definition of Alla by Merriam-Webster
- English Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Alla Turca | Definition of Alla Turca by Merriam-Webster
- ALLA BREVE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Rondo alla turca definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
- Translation in context from Italian to English - Reverso Context
- Free Swedish English online translation - SYSTRAN
- PASTA ALLA NORMA - Translation in English - bab.la
1. Allative | Definition of Allative by Merriam-Webster
Allative definition is - denoting motion to or toward. ... You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for ... to carry to; allatus from ad- + latus, suppletive past participle of ferre to bear) + English -ive.
2. Alla breve definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Alla breve definition: a musical time signature indicating two or four minims to a bar | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and ... alla breve in British English.
3. Alla | Definition of Alla by Merriam-Webster
ALLA is contained in 10 matches in Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Learn definitions, uses, and phrases with ALLA.
4. English Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English language: a high school English class;an English translation of a Spanish novel. noun. (used with a ...
5. Alla Turca | Definition of Alla Turca by Merriam-Webster
in the style of the Turkish military band. Love words? You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that's ...
6. ALLA BREVE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of ALLA BREVE along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
7. Rondo alla turca definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
Rondo alla turca definition in English dictionary, Rondo alla turca meaning, synonyms, see also 'Rondônia',Roneo',round on',rondel'. Enrich your vocabulary ...
8. Translation in context from Italian to English - Reverso Context
Find the English translations in context of Italian words, expressions and idioms; a free Italian-English dictionary with millions of examples of use.
9. Free Swedish English online translation - SYSTRAN
For all your Swedish English translation, use SYSTRAN's technology, the market leader for Machine Translation technologies.
10. PASTA ALLA NORMA - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'pasta alla norma' in the free Italian-English dictionary and many other English translations.
Alla is an incredibly interesting musical form full of cultural influence from around the world! With its combination of classical and folk influences, it brings together a unique blend of sounds to create something entirely new yet deeply rooted in tradition at the same time.