"all alike definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of all alike definition and meaning in english. What is another word for all alike definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does all alike definition and meaning in english? However, check all alike definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Alike | Definition of Alike by Merriam-Webster
- ALIKE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Same | Definition of Same by Merriam-Webster
- Alike Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Alike - definition of alike by The Free Dictionary
- all alike definition | English dictionary for learners | Reverso
- 65 Synonyms & Antonyms for ALIKE | Thesaurus.com
- Alike definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Alike Meaning | Best 8 Definitions of Alike
- alike | meaning of alike in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary ...
1. Alike | Definition of Alike by Merriam-Webster
Examples of alike in a Sentence. Adverb regulations that are disapproved of by teachers and students alike Adjective The two cars are much alike.
2. ALIKE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... alike definition: 1. similar to each other: 2. in a similar way: 3. used after referring to two groups of people or…. Learn more. ... Meaning of alike in English. alike. adjective [ after verb ]. uk ... The children all look very alike.
3. Same | Definition of Same by Merriam-Webster
Same definition is - resembling in every relevant respect. ... 4 : equal in size, shape, value, or importance —usually used with the or a demonstrative (such as that, ... See the full definition for same in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
4. Alike Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Alike definition, in the same manner or form; similarly: They treated all ... from Scandinavian; compare Old Norse ālīkr, cognate with Old English onlīc, Old High ...
5. Alike - definition of alike by The Free Dictionary
2. to the same degree: All three were guilty alike. adj. 3. similar or comparable: Not all twins are alike. [before 950; Middle English alyke, in ...
6. all alike definition | English dictionary for learners | Reverso
all alike definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, all alike meaning explained, see also 'alien',alive',allied',alpine', English vocabulary.
7. 65 Synonyms & Antonyms for ALIKE | Thesaurus.com
Find 65 ways to say ALIKE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the ... See definition of alike on Dictionary.com.
8. Alike definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Alike means in a similar way. They even dressed alike. ...their assumption that all men and women think alike.
9. Alike Meaning | Best 8 Definitions of Alike
Alike meaning. ə-līk ... Lions and tigers are an example of two things that are alike. adjective. 2. 1 ... We are all alike concerned in religion. adverb. 0. 0 ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition. From Old ...
10. alike | meaning of alike in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary ...
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishalikea‧like1 /əˈlaɪk/ ○○○ adjective [not before noun] LIKE/SIMILARvery similar My mother and I are alike ...