Ajo English is a form of creole language that developed in the Cape Verde Islands due to its isolated geographical location. It is a mix of Portuguese, African and other languages, and it is commonly spoken both in the islands themselves and by those who have emigrated to Portugal.
Table Of Content:
- Ajo | Definition of Ajo by Merriam-Webster
- Ajo | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica - ajo in English
- What does ajo mean in Spanish? - English Translation
- English Translation of “ajo” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- Ajo - definition of Ajo by The Free Dictionary
- ajo - definition and meaning
- What does AJO mean?
- ajo - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Translate "ajo" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
1. Ajo | Definition of Ajo by Merriam-Webster
Ajo definition is - garlic. ... You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one ... Spanish, from Latin allium, alium.
2. Ajo | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
ajo · 1. (culinary). garlic. a. garlic. Corta el ajo y las cebollas mientras yo pelo las papas.Chop the garlic and the onions while I peel the potatoes. · 2. (culinary). a.
3. English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica - ajo in English
How to say ajo In English - Translation of ajo to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and ...
4. What does ajo mean in Spanish? - English Translation
Need to translate "ajo" from Spanish? Here's what it means.
5. English Translation of “ajo” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “ajo” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
6. Ajo - definition of Ajo by The Free Dictionary
Define Ajo. Ajo synonyms, Ajo pronunciation, Ajo translation, English dictionary definition of Ajo. adv. & adj. Partially opened: left the door ajar. American ...
7. ajo - definition and meaning
from The Century Dictionary. · noun The garlic, Allium sativum. · noun A very large tree of Peru and Bolivia, Cordia alliodora, which when wounded gives forth from ...
8. What does AJO mean?
Information and translations of AJO in the most comprehensive dictionary ... How to pronounce AJO? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian. Veena.
9. ajo - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
ajo - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Spanish, English. ajo nmnombre ... (sustantivo: diminutivo, despectivo), translation unavailable. Note: This suffix ...
10. Translate "ajo" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Translations · chive, the ~ Noun · garlic, the ~ Noun. ‐ aromatic bulb used as seasoning ...
What is Ajo English?
Ajo English is a form of creole language that developed due to isolation in the Cape Verde Islands, composed of various elements from Portuguese, African, and other languages.
Where is Ajo English spoken?
Ajo English is commonly spoken both in the islands themselves as well as among those who have emigrated to Portugal.
How does Ajo English differ from other forms of Portuguese?
Ajo English differs from various dialects of Portuguese based upon an influence of African and other languages combined with Portuguese, creating what can be seen as a distinct language within itself.
In summary, Ajo English is a form of creole language that developed in the isolated region of Cape Verde Islands due to its mix of Portuguese, African and other language influences. It is commonly spoken not only on the islands but also by those who have emigrated to Portugal.