"aires meaning definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of aires meaning definition and meaning in english. What is another word for aires meaning definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does aires meaning definition and meaning in english? However, check aires meaning definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Aires | Definition of Aires by Merriam-Webster
- AIRES - definition of AIRES by The Free Dictionary
- Aire definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Aire - definition of Aire by The Free Dictionary
- -aire Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Buenos Aires - Wikipedia
- What does Aires mean?
- What does aires mean in Spanish?
- Debonair Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Aire Meaning | Best 1 Definitions of Aire
1. Aires | Definition of Aires by Merriam-Webster
Aires is contained in 2 matches in Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Learn definitions, uses, and phrases with aires.
2. AIRES - definition of AIRES by The Free Dictionary
Define AIRES. AIRES synonyms, AIRES pronunciation, AIRES translation, English dictionary definition of AIRES. the atmosphere: The air is fresher in the ...
3. Aire definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Aire definition: a river in N England rising in the Pennines and flowing southeast to the Ouse . Length:... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. Aire - definition of Aire by The Free Dictionary
Define Aire. Aire synonyms, Aire pronunciation, Aire translation, English dictionary definition of Aire. n a river in N England rising in the Pennines and flowing ...
5. -aire Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
aire definition, a suffix that forms nouns denoting a person characterized by or occupied with that named by the stem, occurring in loanwords from French: ...
6. Buenos Aires - Wikipedia
Buenos Aires officially the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, is the capital and largest city of Argentina. The city is located on the western shore of the Río de la Plata, on South America's southeastern coast. "Buenos Aires" can be translated as "fair winds" or "good airs", but the former was the meaning intended by the ... According to the Harvard Dictionary of Music, "Argentina has one of the ...
7. What does Aires mean?
Information and translations of Aires in the most comprehensive dictionary ... How to pronounce Aires? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
8. What does aires mean in Spanish?
Need to translate "aires" from Spanish? Here are 6 possible meanings. ... English Translation. airs. More meanings for aire ...
9. Debonair Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
First recorded in 1175–1225; Middle English debone(i)re, from Anglo-French; Old French debonaire; the original phrase was de bon aire “of good lineage” ...
10. Aire Meaning | Best 1 Definitions of Aire
What does aire mean? Obsolete spelling of air. (noun)