An agricultural landscape is a type of land use and management system created by humans to support the production and harvesting of crops and other resources. It involves careful planning, soil management, pest control, water conservation, and integration of other elements such as biodiversity. It is a crucial part of global food production systems
Table Of Content:
- LANDSCAPE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- agricultural landscape definition | English definition dictionary ...
- Landscape | Definition of Landscape by Merriam-Webster
- Landscape - Wikipedia
- LANDSCAPE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Bocage - Wikipedia
- World Heritage Centre - Cultural Landscapes
- horticulture | Definition, Types, Techniques, & Uses | Britannica
- Working Definition of Agriculture Landscape Restoration January 2019
- Agricultural labour definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. LANDSCAPE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... landscape meaning: 1. a large area of countryside, especially in relation to its ... J.M.W. Turner is one of the best-known British landscape painters. ... of organics have to articulate with the pre-existing agricultural landscape?
2. agricultural landscape definition | English definition dictionary ...
agricultural landscape definition in English dictionary, agricultural landscape meaning, synonyms, see also 'agriculturally',agriculturalist',agriculture',apicultural '.
3. Landscape | Definition of Landscape by Merriam-Webster
Landscape definition is - a picture representing a view of natural inland scenery. How to use landscape in a ... The farm is set in a landscape of rolling hills. He gazed out at the ... Britannica English: Translation of landscape for Arabic Speakers ...
4. Landscape - Wikipedia
A landscape is the visible features of an area of land, its landforms, and how they integrate with ... There are several definitions of what constitutes a landscape, depending on context. In common usage however, ... England being the land of the English). The suffix -scape is equivalent to the more common English suffix - ship.
5. LANDSCAPE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... landscape definition: 1. a large area of countryside, especially in relation to its appearance: 2. a view or picture of…. Learn more.
6. Bocage - Wikipedia
Bocage is a terrain of mixed woodland and pasture characteristic of parts of Northern France, Southern England, Ireland, the Netherlands and Northern Germany, in regions where pastoral farming is ... Bocage landscape in France is largely confined to Normandy, Brittany, and ... The suffix -age means "a general thing".
7. World Heritage Centre - Cultural Landscapes
(English) Short versionCommittee on the Preservation, Development and Utilization of Cultural Landscapes Associated with Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries; ...
8. horticulture | Definition, Types, Techniques, & Uses | Britannica
Horticulture, the branch of plant agriculture dealing with garden crops, ... and olericulture) and plants for ornament (floriculture and landscape horticulture). ... Seed is usually the least expensive and often the only means of propagation and ...
9. Working Definition of Agriculture Landscape Restoration January 2019
shared definition for “agriculture landscape restoration,” we envision that this working document may contribute to the ... governance-2003-english.pdf. See also: Robert D. Putnam ... This means that Raíces' extension approach is participatory,.
10. Agricultural labour definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Agricultural labour definition: Agricultural means involving or relating to agriculture . [...] | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query agricultural landscape definition and meaning in english. Already you know about LANDSCAPE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary.