Agilizar is a Spanish verb that has many definitions and meanings in English. It can be used to refer to processes, activities, and tasks that involve speeding up the process or making something faster. In this explanation, I will discuss some of the relevant questions and answers regarding agilizar's meaning in English.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “agilizar” | Collins Portuguese-English ...
- agilizar | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary ...
- Agilizar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- agilizar in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- agilizar el proceso - English translation – Linguee
- agilizar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- agilizarles - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- What does agilizar mean in Spanish?
- agilizar translation in English | Spanish-English dictionary | Reverso
- Translate accelerate from English to Spanish
1. English Translation of “agilizar” | Collins Portuguese-English ...
In other languages. agilizar ... To streamline an organization or process means to make it more efficient by removing unnecessary parts of it. They're making efforts ...
2. agilizar | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary ...
agilizar - translate into English with the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary. ... Reorganizamos as tarefas a fim de agilizar o trabalho.
3. Agilizar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
agilizar · 1. (to accelerate). to speed up. a. to speed up · 2. (to make more agile). a . to sharpen. Si quieres agilizar la mente, debes ejercitarla. · 3. (to give more ...
4. agilizar in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say agilizar In English - Translation of agilizar to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
5. agilizar el proceso - English translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "agilizar el proceso" – English- Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations.
6. agilizar - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
agilizar - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Spanish, English. agilizar⇒ vtrverbo ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'agilizar'. In other ...
7. agilizarles - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... agilizarles is an enclitic form of Spanish verb agilizar. English translation: To speed them up. a·gi·li·zar Verb. Translate "agilizar" to English: ...
8. What does agilizar mean in Spanish?
Need to translate "agilizar" from Spanish? Here's what it means. ... browser does not support audio. What does agilizar mean in Spanish? English Translation ...
9. agilizar translation in English | Spanish-English dictionary | Reverso
agilizar translation in Spanish-English Reverso dictionary, see also 'agilizarse', agilitar',agilitarse',agilización', examples, definition, conjugation.
10. Translate accelerate from English to Spanish
Accelerate translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, ... accelerate → adelantar, aligerar, apresurar, acelerar, activar, urgir, apremiar, ...
What does agilizar mean?
Agilizar means to speed up a process or activity, make something faster, or improve efficiency.
When should agilizar be used?
Agilizar should be used when you want to increase the speed of a process or task. It can also be used when attempting to make something more efficient or reduce waste in a process.
How do you use agilizar correctly?
To use agilizar correctly, identify the process or task that needs to be sped up and find ways to accomplish this goal by improving efficiency or reducing waste. It can also involve finding new ways of completing tasks more quickly and effectively.
Other words related to agilizer include accelerar (to accelerate), optimizar (to optimize) and dinamizar (to energize).
In conclusion, agilizar is a Spanish verb with multiple meanings in English including speeding up processes and activities as well as improving efficiency and reducing waste. To use it correctly, one must identify what needs to be sped up and find ways of doing so more quickly while managing resources better.