The Aga is an iconic kitchen appliance that has been used in English homes since the 1920s. Its classic design, features and efficiency make it a popular choice among those seeking a functional, multi-purpose cooking appliance. In short, the Aga is a high-quality range cooker that can be used to cook multiple dishes, with some models also providing hot water for washing and heating.
Table Of Content:
- Aga | Definition of Aga by Merriam-Webster
- Aga | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Aga definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Aga - definition of aga by The Free Dictionary
- Aga Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- AGA English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Aga khan Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- AGA | Definition of AGA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also ...
- aga - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- What does aga cooker mean?
1. Aga | Definition of Aga by Merriam-Webster
Aga definition is - a man of authority who bears a title of respect: such as. How to use aga in a sentence.
2. Aga | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of Aga in English · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes · More meanings of Aga.
3. Aga definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Aga definition: a title of respect , often used with the title of a senior position | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. Aga - definition of aga by The Free Dictionary
Define aga. aga synonyms, aga pronunciation, aga translation, English dictionary definition of aga. also a·gha n. Used as a title for a civil or military leader, ...
5. Aga Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Aga definition, a title of honor, usually implying respect for age. See more.
6. AGA English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
(in Muslim countries, especially under the Ottoman Empire) a military commander or official. 'The aga was also charged of controlling all the goods and ...
7. Aga khan Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Aga khan definition, the divinely ordained head of the Ismaʿili branch of Shiʿism . See more. ... Word of the Year. Top Definitions; Quizzes; Examples; British ...
8. AGA | Definition of AGA by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also ...
Mid 16th century from Turkish ağa 'master, lord', from Mongolian aqa. Main meanings of Aga in English. : agaAga ...
9. aga - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
aga, agha nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (Ottoman Empire: title), Agha nm ...
10. What does aga cooker mean?
Definition of aga cooker in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of aga ... How to pronounce aga cooker? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
As one of England’s oldest kitchen appliances, the iconic “Aga” range cooker continues to be a popular choice amongst those seeking a functional yet stylish cooking appliance – offering reliability, form and efficiency within one appliance. With various sizes available, you can easily find an Aga suitable for you home or lifestyle today!