An advisory is an opinion or suggestion given to one person from another about a particular situation. An advisory synonym is a word that has the same or nearly the same meaning. They are used to avoid repeating the same words within a sentence, document, article, etc.
Table Of Content:
- 7 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADVISORY | Thesaurus.com
- Advisory Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- 39 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADVISOR | Thesaurus.com
- Advisory Synonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- Advisory definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Advisory | Definition of Advisory by Merriam-Webster
- ADVISORY (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Adviser | Definition of Adviser by Merriam-Webster
- ADVISORY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Adviser Synonyms, Adviser Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
1. 7 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADVISORY | Thesaurus.com
Find 7 ways to say ADVISORY, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, ... See definition of advisory on Dictionary.com.
2. Advisory Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Advisory definition, of, giving, or containing advice: an advisory letter from a stockbroker. See more. ... See synonyms for: advisory / advisories on Thesaurus. com ...
3. 39 Synonyms & Antonyms for ADVISOR | Thesaurus.com
Find 39 ways to say ADVISOR, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the ... See definition of advisor on Dictionary.com.
4. Advisory Synonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
19 synonyms and near synonyms of advisory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus. ... Britannica English: Translation of advisory for Arabic Speakers ...
5. Advisory definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
members of the advisory committee on the safety of nuclear installations. Now my role is strictly advisory. Synonyms: advising, helping, recommending, ...
6. Advisory | Definition of Advisory by Merriam-Webster
Advisory definition is - having or exercising power to advise. How to use advisory in a ... See the full definition for advisory in the English Language Learners Dictionary. advisory. adjective ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for advisory.
7. ADVISORY (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of ADVISORY (adjective): for the purpose of giving advice. ... Definition and synonyms of advisory from the online English dictionary from Macmillan ...
8. Adviser | Definition of Adviser by Merriam-Webster
Synonyms What's the difference between adviser and advisor? ... Visit the Thesaurus for More ... Britannica English: Translation of adviser for Arabic Speakers ...
9. ADVISORY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... She is employed by the president in an advisory capacity. Synonym. consultative. SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases. Giving ...
10. Adviser Synonyms, Adviser Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
4 synonyms of adviser from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, ... Britannica English: Translation of adviser for Arabic Speakers ...
What other words could I use as an advisory?
Other words for an advisory include recommendation, counsel, reminder, guidance, pointer and tip.
What is the difference between an advisory and a directive?
An advisory offers suggestions while a directive provides instructions which must be followed.
Are advisories typically binding contracts?
Advisories are not legally binding contracts however they often serve as guiding principles when making decisions and actions.
How do advisories help in decision making?
Advisories can provide helpful information and guidance that can aid in evaluating different options, potential risks and rewards associated with such decision making.
Advisories can provide much needed insight into situations so it’s important to consider them when making any important decisions or taking certain actions. By understanding the significance of advisories and utilizing synonyms of these terms appropriately it will aid in providing more effective communication between people to create sound solutions together.