Advil is an over-the-counter brand of ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is commonly used to relieve pain, soreness, and inflammation caused by injury or illness. Advil has a variety of uses and is available in several forms, including tablets and liquids.
Table Of Content:
- Advil - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- Advil - definition of Advil by The Free Dictionary
- Advil Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Ibuprofen | Definition of Ibuprofen by Merriam-Webster
- advil - Meaning in English
- What does advil mean?
- IBUPROFEN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Ibuprofen - Wikipedia
- Advil definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Definition of Advil - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National ...
1. Advil - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an antipyretic.
2. Advil - definition of Advil by The Free Dictionary
Define Advil. Advil synonyms, Advil pronunciation, Advil translation, English dictionary definition of Advil. A trademark for the drug ibuprofen. American ...
3. Advil Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Advil definition, a brand of ibuprofen. See more.
4. Ibuprofen | Definition of Ibuprofen by Merriam-Webster
Ibuprofen definition is - a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug C13H18O2 used to relieve pain and fever.
5. advil - Meaning in English
Definitions and Meaning of advil in English. Advil. noun. a nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory and analgesic medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) ...
6. What does advil mean?
Information and translations of advil in the most comprehensive dictionary ... How to pronounce advil? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian. Veena.
7. IBUPROFEN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... ibuprofen definition: 1. a drug used to reduce pain and swelling 2. a drug used to reduce pain and swelling. Learn more.
8. Ibuprofen - Wikipedia
Ibuprofen is a medication in the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) class that is used for treating pain, fever, and inflammation. This includes painful ...
9. Advil definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Advil definition: a brand of ibuprofen | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. ... Advil in American English. (ˈædvɪl). noun. trademark ...
10. Definition of Advil - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National ...
NCI's Dictionary of Cancer Terms provides easy-to-understand definitions for words and phrases related to cancer and medicine.
What is Advil?
Advil is an over-the-counter brand of ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
What can Advil be used for?
Advil can be used to relieve pain, soreness, and inflammation caused by injury or illness.
What form does Advil come in?
Advil comes in several forms, including tablets and liquids.
Is Advil available without a prescription?
Yes, Advil is available without a prescription as it is an over-the-counter product.
Advil is an effective medication when it comes to relieving pain, soreness and inflammation. It comes in various forms such as tablets and liquids for convenient consumption. Lastly, it can be easily obtained without having to obtain a prescription from your doctor.