"adler german definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of adler german definition and meaning in english. What is another word for adler german definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does adler german definition and meaning in english? However, check adler german definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “Adler” | Collins German-English Dictionary
- Alder | Definition of Alder by Merriam-Webster
- Adler | translate German to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- Alder Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- What does Adler mean in German? - English Translation
- Adler (surname) - Wikipedia
- What does Adler mean?
- Adler - definition of Adler by The Free Dictionary
- Alfred Adler - Wikipedia
- Adler - Wiktionary
1. English Translation of “Adler” | Collins German-English Dictionary
English Translation of “Adler” | The official Collins German-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of German words and phrases.
2. Alder | Definition of Alder by Merriam-Webster
Alder definition is - any of a genus (Alnus) of toothed-leaved trees or shrubs of ... Middle English, from Old English alor; akin to Old High German elira alder, Latin ... See the full definition for alder in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
3. Adler | translate German to English: Cambridge Dictionary
Adler translate: eagle, eagle. Learn more in the Cambridge German-English Dictionary.
4. Alder Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Alder definition, any shrub or tree belonging to the genus Alnus, of the birch ... aller,Old English alor, al(e)r; cognate with Old Norse ǫlr,Middle Low German ...
5. What does Adler mean in German? - English Translation
Need to translate "Adler" from German? Here's what it means.
6. Adler (surname) - Wikipedia
Adler is a surname of German and Yiddish origin meaning eagle, and has a frequency in the United Kingdom of less than 0.004%, and of 0.008% in the United ...
7. What does Adler mean?
Information and translations of Adler in the most comprehensive dictionary ... Adler is a surname of German origin meaning eagle, and has a frequency in the ... How to pronounce Adler? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
8. Adler - definition of Adler by The Free Dictionary
Adler synonyms, Adler pronunciation, Adler translation, English dictionary ... German-born American educator and reformer who founded the Society for Ethical ...
9. Alfred Adler - Wikipedia
Alfred Adler was an Austrian medical doctor, psychotherapist, and founder of the school of ... English-language Adlerian journals ... An entirely new translation of Adler's magnum opus, The Neurotic Character, is featured in Volume 1.
10. Adler - Wiktionary
From Middle High German adler, adelar, adelare, equivalent to edel (“noble”) + Aar (“eagle”). When Aar started assuming a more general meaning of "bird of ...