Organizational leadership is a term that refers to the ability of an individual or group to direct and manage others in an organization. Organizational leaders are often responsible for setting the overall strategy, helping to guide decision making, fostering collaboration among various departments, and building and motivating teams of employees.
Table Of Content:
- Directive | Definition of Directive by Merriam-Webster
- Leader Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Visionary | Definition of Visionary by Merriam-Webster
- Leadership Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Definition of August by Merriam-Webster - adjective
- leadership | meaning of leadership in Longman Dictionary of ...
- 30 Synonyms & Antonyms for LEADERSHIP | Thesaurus.com
- Are there any adjectives for "leader-like"? - English Vocabulary ...
- AUTOCRATIC | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- What is the adjective for leadership?
1. Directive | Definition of Directive by Merriam-Webster
Directive definition is - serving or intended to guide, govern, or influence. ... Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective In his book Quiet Leadership, David Rock talks a lot about ... Britannica English: Translation of directive for Arabic Speakers ...
2. Leader Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Leader definition, a person or thing that leads. ... First recorded in 1250–1300; Middle English leder(e); see lead, -er ... lead·er·less, adjectivesub·lead·er, noun ...
3. Visionary | Definition of Visionary by Merriam-Webster
1 : having or marked by foresight and imagination a visionary leader a visionary invention ... Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective He was viewed by many as a gifted, ... English Language Learners Definition of visionary (Entry 2 of 2).
4. Leadership Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Leadership definition, the position or function of a leader, a person who guides ... Top Definitions; Synonyms; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... ability to lead: As early as sixth grade she displayed remarkable leadership potential.
5. Definition of August by Merriam-Webster - adjective
Middle English speakers inherited the name of the month of August, but it wasn't ... Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective Rossi's background includes the ...
6. leadership | meaning of leadership in Longman Dictionary of ...
leadership meaning, definition, what is leadership: the position of being the leader ... Word family (noun) lead leader leadership (adjective) lead leading ( verb) lead ... In British English, you can also use a plural verb: The leadership support the ...
7. 30 Synonyms & Antonyms for LEADERSHIP | Thesaurus.com
Find 30 ways to say LEADERSHIP, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at ... leadership. See definition of leadership on Dictionary. com.
8. Are there any adjectives for "leader-like"? - English Vocabulary ...
I checked the "Reverse Dictionary" for adjectives like "like a leader" ... are going to have to stick to 'leader-like' or 'has great leadership skills'.
9. AUTOCRATIC | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... an autocratic style of government/leadership/management ... autocratic | Business English. autocratic. adjective. POLITICS, WORKPLACE. uk.
10. What is the adjective for leadership?
What is the adjective for leadership? · Providing guidance or direction · Ranking first · Occurring in advance; preceding · Synonyms: · Examples:.
What does organizational leadership involve?
Organizational leadership involves creating a vision for the future of the organization, setting goals, building relationships among different stakeholders, creating policies and procedures, motivating teams of employees to reach those goals, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
How can organizational leaders be effective?
Organizational leaders can be effective by understanding the organizational culture and values, staying informed about industry trends and developments, having strong interpersonal skills and being able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders. Additionally, they should have good problem-solving skills and be able to collaborate with other departments in order to achieve the organization’s objectives.
What qualities make a great organizational leader?
The qualities that make a great organizational leader include integrity, self-awareness, empathy, communication skills, collaboration skills, ability to think strategically and deal with ambiguity. Additionally having good problem-solving skills as well as being able to motivate teams of employees are also important qualities for success in this role.
Overall organizational leadership is essential for any successful organization as it provides direction for both short-term objectives as well as long-term strategic planning. By having strong interpersonal skills, the ability to collaborate with others departments and possessing strong problem-solving abilities will lead to better decision making and more successful implementation of plans within organizations.