Activar is an English verb with multiple meanings. It can refer to activating something, or making someone active or alert.
Table Of Content:
- activar | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- English Translation of “activar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- Activates - definition of activates by The Free Dictionary
- Jacket | Definition of Jacket by Merriam-Webster
- Amazon.com: Paperback Oxford English Dictionary ...
- Activar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- activar in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- activar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- Activate in Spanish | English to Spanish Translation - SpanishDict
- activar cuenta - English translation – Linguee
1. activar | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
activar translations: to activate, to stimulate, to boost, activate. Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English Dictionary.
2. English Translation of “activar” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “activar” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
3. Activates - definition of activates by The Free Dictionary
ac·ti·vate. vt. activar, hacer activo. English-Spanish Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012. activate.
4. Jacket | Definition of Jacket by Merriam-Webster
Jacket definition is - a garment for the upper body usually having a front opening, ... See the full definition for jacket in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
5. Amazon.com: Paperback Oxford English Dictionary ...
Amazon.com: Paperback Oxford English Dictionary (8601411130946): Oxford Languages: Books.
6. Activar | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
activar · 1. (alarma, mecanismo). a. to activate · 2. (explosivo). a. to detonate · 3. ( economía).
7. activar in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say activar In English - Translation of activar to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
8. activar - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'activar'
9. Activate in Spanish | English to Spanish Translation - SpanishDict
See 2 authoritative translations of Activate in Spanish with example ... a. activar. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of the yeast to activate it.Échale un poco de azúcar a la levadura para activarla. 2. ... Learn more with unlimited dictionary access.
10. activar cuenta - English translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "activar cuenta" – English- Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations.
What does activar mean?
Activar is an English verb that means "to activate," "to make active," or "to make alert."
When do you use activar?
Activar is usually used in the context of turning on a device, such as a computer or phone, as well as when someone wants to energize another individual. Additionally, it can be used in the context of encouraging enthusiasm and engagement from someone.
Is activar used in any other languages?
Yes, activar is used in Spanish and Portuguese. It has the same meaning in these two languages as it does in English.
In summary, activar is an English verb with multiple meanings. It can refer to activating something or making someone active or alert. The word is also used in Spanish and Portuguese with similar meanings.