The acquisition of ABC Technologies, Inc., by XYZ Corporation is an example of corporate merger and acquisition.
Table Of Content:
- Acquisition | Definition of Acquisition by Merriam-Webster
- Acquisition Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Acquire | Definition of Acquire by Merriam-Webster
- Acquire Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Merger | Definition of Merger by Merriam-Webster
- ACQUIRE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Acquisition definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Acquisition Meaning | Best 8 Definitions of Acquisition
- Acquire definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Concluding Sentence | SEA - Supporting English Acquisition
1. Acquisition | Definition of Acquisition by Merriam-Webster
Acquisition definition is - the act of acquiring something. ... Other Words from acquisition Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About acquisition ... See the full definition for acquisition in the English Language Learners Dictionary .
2. Acquisition Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Acquisition definition, the act of acquiring or gaining possession: the ... 1375– 1425; Middle English adquisicioun, a(c)quisicion
3. Acquire | Definition of Acquire by Merriam-Webster
Acquire definition is - to get as one's own:. How to use acquire in a sentence. ... See the full definition for acquire in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
4. Acquire Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Acquire definition, to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own:to ... replacing late Middle English aquere from Middle French aquerre from Latin ...
5. Merger | Definition of Merger by Merriam-Webster
... of action into a judgment. How to use merger in a sentence. ... See the full definition for merger in the English Language Learners Dictionary. merger. noun.
6. ACQUIRE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... acquire meaning: 1. to get or buy something: 2. to get or buy something: 3. to obtain or begin to have something: . Learn more.
7. Acquisition definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Examples of 'acquisition' in a sentence. acquisition · It has managed to increase dividends over the past few years while continuing to make acquisitions. · The ...
8. Acquisition Meaning | Best 8 Definitions of Acquisition
From Middle English, from Old French acquisicion, from Latin acquisitio, from acquirere. See acquire. From Wiktionary. Acquisition Sentence Examples.
9. Acquire definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Acquire definition: If you acquire something, you buy or obtain it for yourself, ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... Examples of 'acquire' in a sentence.
10. Concluding Sentence | SEA - Supporting English Acquisition
The concluding sentence often begins with a transition word to signal the reader. Here are some examples of transitions used with concluding sentences:.
What happens in a corporate merger and acquisition?
In a corporate merger and acquisition, one company takes over another, combining assets and operations.
How does the acquisition of ABC Technologies by XYZ Corporation affect the two companies?
The acquisition affects both companies in that the merged entity will use all of the assets of ABC Technologies as well as those owned by XYZ Corporation. Additionally, employees from both sides may need to be reorganized or given new roles within the new organization.
What other legal implications are there for this kind of transaction?
Depending on the structure of the transaction, there may be tax considerations, antitrust issues, contract renegotiations, labor regulations and a variety of other legal aspects that need to be addressed in order for it to become finalized.
The acquisition of ABC Technologies, Inc., by XYZ Corporation provides an opportunity for both organizations to expand their operations, but also brings with it potential legal implications that should be considered before finalizing the deal.