The word "achieve" is a verb that can be used to express the meaning of obtaining success or completing a task. It implies hard work and dedication in order to reach a particular goal.
Table Of Content:
- Achieve | Definition of Achieve by Merriam-Webster
- ACHIEVE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Reach | Definition of Reach by Merriam-Webster
- Achieve Meaning | Best 11 Definitions of Achieve
- Get Off | Definition of Get Off by Merriam-Webster
- Achieve - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam ...
- Achievement Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- artificial intelligence | Definition, Examples, and Applications ...
- Get definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- What Is A Metaphor? —Definition and Examples | Grammarly
1. Achieve | Definition of Achieve by Merriam-Webster
Achieve definition is - to carry out successfully : accomplish. ... Other Words from achieve Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn ... See the full definition for achieve in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
2. ACHIEVE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... achieve definition: 1. to succeed in finishing something or reaching an ... examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary ...
3. Reach | Definition of Reach by Merriam-Webster
Other Words from reach Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About ... See the full definition for reach in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
4. Achieve Meaning | Best 11 Definitions of Achieve
The definition of achieve means to accomplish a goal or to do something you set ... An example of achieve is when you win a race you were running and wanted to win. ... Middle English acheven from Old French achever from a chief (venir) (to ...
5. Get Off | Definition of Get Off by Merriam-Webster
Get off definition is - to avoid the most serious consequences of a dangerous situation or punishment. ... Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About get off ... Britannica English: Translation of get off for Arabic Speakers ...
6. Achieve - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam ...
Definition of achieve written for English Language Learners from the Merriam- Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and ...
7. Achievement Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Achievement definition, something accomplished, especially by superior ability, ... 1425–75; late Middle English
8. artificial intelligence | Definition, Examples, and Applications ...
For example, a program that learns the past tense of regular English verbs by rote will not ... Get a Britannica Premium subscription and gain access to exclusive content. ... One general-purpose technique used in AI is means-end analysis—a ...
9. Get definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Get definition: You use get with adjectives to mean 'become'. For example, if someone gets cold , they... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
10. What Is A Metaphor? —Definition and Examples | Grammarly
If you hear someone say “metaphorically speaking,” it probably means that ... Read up on similes, and check out these examples to get a taste for how they work:.
What does it mean to achieve something?
To achieve something means to reach the desired result or outcome with effort, dedication, and hard work. It implies successful completion or realization of an aim or ambition.
How do you achieve something?
Achievement is usually accomplished through dedication, hard work, planning, and determination. If you set meaningful goals and focus on reaching them, you will likely achieve what you set out to do.
Is there any difference between achieving and succeeding?
Achieving takes hard work and dedication in order to reach a particular goal while succeeding is more likely associated with luck-based outcomes such as winning a lottery or sports contest. Also, achieving something often requires perseverance while succeeding may just require being at the right place at the right time.
Is there anything else I need to know about achieving?
Achievement brings positive outcomes such as personal fulfillment and happiness which can improve overall wellbeing. Celebrate your achievements as they come so that you can be motivated for future successes!
In conclusion, “achieve” is a verb that means working hard towards the completion or realization of an aim or ambition for better results by taking ownership of your goals and striving for excellence in everything that you do.