Учетный специалист - это лицо, занимающееся ответственными учетно-финансовыми операциями. Обычно, учетный специалист включает в свои должностные обязанности удобрения, ввод, аудит и раскрутку учета.
Table Of Content:
- accountant | translate English to Russian: Cambridge Dictionary
- Russian to English Meaning of accountant - russian.english ...
- Russian Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS
- Russian Accounting Standards - Wikipedia
- Russian - definition of Russian by The Free Dictionary
- Isba | Definition of Isba by Merriam-Webster
- English quest - Translation in Russian
- Russian Federation | IFAC
- Russian Meaning & Definition of accountant
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation - The Russian ...
1. accountant | translate English to Russian: Cambridge Dictionary
accountant translate: бухгалтер . Learn more in the Cambridge English-Russian Dictionary.
2. Russian to English Meaning of accountant - russian.english ...
English to Russian Dictionary: accountant. Meaning and definitions of accountant , translation in Russian language for accountant with similar and opposite ...
3. Russian Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS
Russian English Dictionary Online Translation, Language, Grammar. ... Ets: Russian-English dictionary, translation of phrases (words in their context).
4. Russian Accounting Standards - Wikipedia
Russian Accounting Standards also called Russian Accounting Principles (RAP) or Russian ... (December 2011) Click [show] for important translation instructions. ... must revise errors as necessary and confirm that the translation is accurate, rather than simply copy-pasting machine-translated text into the English Wikipedia.
5. Russian - definition of Russian by The Free Dictionary
Define Russian. Russian synonyms, Russian pronunciation, Russian translation, English dictionary definition of Russian. adj. 1. Of or relating to Russia or its ...
6. Isba | Definition of Isba by Merriam-Webster
Isba definition is - a Russian log hut. ... You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that's only in the ...
7. English quest - Translation in Russian
Translation for 'quest' in the free English-Russian dictionary and many other Russian ... "quest" translation into Russian ... "questionable accounting" in Russian.
8. Russian Federation | IFAC
Russian Federation. + ... Russian Union of Auditors ... Overview of Statuatory Framework for Accounting and Auditing ... Regulation of Accountancy Profession ... The Treasury and SROs independently define the structure, questionnaires, and ... Contact permissio[email protected] for permission to reproduce, store, translate or ...
9. Russian Meaning & Definition of accountant
Definition: Meaning of, accountant in English to Russian dictionary. Pronunciation: / əˈkaʊnt(ə)nt /. noun; synonym ...
10. Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation - The Russian ...
The Ministry of Health (Minzdrav) is the federal executive body responsible for drafting and implementing government policy and legal regulation in the area of ...
What is an accountant?
An accountant is a person who handles responsible accounting and financial operations. Typically, an accountant includes bookkeeping, inputting, auditing and rolling out of accounts in their duties.
What qualifications do you need to be an accountant?
To become an accountant, you usually need a degree in accounting or finance. Additionally, professional certifications such as the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) can help increase your chances of success. In some cases experience may be substituted for relevant qualifications.
What skills are required to be an effective accountant?
An effective accountant typically needs strong numerical and analytical skills as well as being proficient with spreadsheets and accounting software packages. Organisational abilities, problem solving skills and attention to detail are also important qualities for accountants to have.
Учет — сложная работа, которую увлекливым и умелым могут сделать споcоб cpeciali cts. C pecific qua lifications and ski lls are needed in order to become a successful accountant and certain certifications such as the CPA can also provide additional benefits .