Accords are legally binding documents that act as an agreement between two or more parties.
Table Of Content:
- Accord | Definition of Accord by Merriam-Webster
- With one accord definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Accord With | Definition of Accord With by Merriam-Webster
- Of one's own accord Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- In Accord | Definition of In Accord by Merriam-Webster
- Disaccord Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Accord Meaning | Best 32 Definitions of Accord
- Accord Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Use accord in a sentence | The best 228 accord sentence examples
- Accord - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam ...
1. Accord | Definition of Accord by Merriam-Webster
Accord definition is - to grant or give especially as appropriate, due, or earned. How to use accord in a sentence. Did you know? Synonym ... See the full definition for accord in the English Language Learners Dictionary. accord. verb. ac·cord ...
2. With one accord definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
with one accord · with one accord in British English · with one accord in American English · Examples of 'with one accord' in a sentence. with one accord · Browse ...
3. Accord With | Definition of Accord With by Merriam-Webster
Accord with definition is - to be in agreement with (something). How to use accord with in a sentence. ... Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, ...
4. Of one's own accord Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
How to use of one's own accord in a sentence. Added to drinking water at concentrations of around one part per million, fluoride ions stick to dental plaque. Anti ...
5. In Accord | Definition of In Accord by Merriam-Webster
In accord definition is - in complete agreement. How to use in accord in a sentence. ... “In accord.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, ...
6. Disaccord Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
1350–1400; Middle English
7. Accord Meaning | Best 32 Definitions of Accord
What does accord mean? ... The definition of accord is to come to a compromise or agreement. ... Middle English accorden from Old French acorder from Medieval Latin accordāre to bring into agreement Latin ... Accord Sentence Examples.
8. Accord Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
of one's own accord, without being asked or told; voluntarily: We did the extra work of our own accord. Origin of accord. 1100–50; Middle English ac(c) ...
9. Use accord in a sentence | The best 228 accord sentence examples
The most voted sentence example for accord is Hurmuzescu shows that these re. .. ... 1895 (P. 125) shows that the rules are in accord with English law upon the point. 1 ... a term about the precise meaning of which no two writers are in accord .
10. Accord - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam ...
Definition of accord written for English Language Learners from the Merriam- Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and ...
What is an accord?
An accord is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties.
Are accords enforceable?
Yes, accords are enforceable by law.
Are there different types of accords?
Yes, there are many different types of accords such as contracts, settlements, and compromises.
Who makes up an accord?
An accord consists of two or more individuals who come to an agreement on specific terms and conditions.
Accords provide a legal framework for the parties involved to work within in order to ensure their rights are respected and obligations fulfilled. By providing a mutually agreed upon set of parameters, accords ensure that the participants can work together effectively.