An accident is an unwelcome and unpredictable event that can cause harm to people, property, or both. Accidents can be caused by human error, natural disasters, or mechanical malfunctions. When an accident occurs, it often has legal and financial consequences for the people involved. It is important for those affected by an accident to understand their rights and obligations in order to protect themselves from loss or liability.
Table Of Content:
- Accident | Definition of Accident by Merriam-Webster
- Accident Meaning | Best 29 Definitions of Accident
- Incident | Definition of Incident by Merriam-Webster
- Accident Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Accident-prone | Definition of Accident-prone by Merriam-Webster
- Postaccident definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- The best 420 accident sentence examples
- serious accident in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge ...
- Freak accident definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- bicycle accident in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge ...
1. Accident | Definition of Accident by Merriam-Webster
6 days ago ... Accident definition is - an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance. How to use accident in a sentence. Did you know? ... See the full definition for accident in the English Language Learners Dictionary. accident. noun.
2. Accident Meaning | Best 29 Definitions of Accident
The definition of an accident is an event that happens without being planned. ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
3. Incident | Definition of Incident by Merriam-Webster
Incident definition is - an occurrence of an action or situation that is a separate ... Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More ... See the full definition for incident in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
4. Accident Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Accident definition, an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs ... 1350 –1400; Middle English
5. Accident-prone | Definition of Accident-prone by Merriam-Webster
Accident-prone definition is - having a greater than average number of accidents. How to use accident-prone in a sentence. ... See the full definition for accident- prone in the English Language Learners Dictionary. accident-prone. adjective ...
6. Postaccident definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Postaccident definition: occurring after an accident | Meaning, pronunciation, ... postaccident in British English ... Examples of 'postaccident' in a sentence.
7. The best 420 accident sentence examples
The most voted sentence example for accident is A car accident killed them bot... ... from intolerable indignity suicide was an ever-open means of escape. 0 ... and incompetent in English history, originating in an accident , supported only by the ...
8. serious accident in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge ...
Jul 28, 2021 ... Examples of serious accident in a sentence, how to use it. ... Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University ... From the Cambridge English Corpus.
9. Freak accident definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Example sentences. freak accident. These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more… She died in a ...
10. bicycle accident in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge ...
These examples are from corpora and from sources on the web. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or ...
What is an accident?
An accident is an unplanned and unanticipated event by an individual or organization that can cause property damage, personal injury, or death.
Who can be liable for an accident?
The person responsible for causing the accident may be held liable for any damages that result from the incident. This may include payment of medical bills or repair costs to any property that was damaged in the accident.
What are the consequences of an accident?
The consequences of an accident vary depending on the severity of the incident but can include physical harm to those involved as well as potential legal repercussions such as lawsuits or criminal charges. Financial losses may also occur due to lost wages from taking time off work due to injuries sustained in the accident.
Accidents are usually unexpected occurrences which can lead to serious consequences for those involved. It’s important to understand your rights and responsibilities if you find yourself in this situation so that you can protect yourself from potential losses or liabilities caused by it.