An accident is an unplanned, undesired event that can have a negative impact on individuals and organizations. Emergency management refers to the organization and management of resources and responsibilities for dealing with all kinds of emergencies, including natural disasters, accidents, terrorist attacks, etc.
Table Of Content:
- definition of accident and emergency by The Free Dictionary
- Accident and emergency definition and meaning | Collins English ...
- National Incident Management System | FEMA.gov
- Emergency department - Wikipedia
- Crash-land | Definition of Crash-land by Merriam-Webster
- Accident and Emergency Unit - English-Spanish Dictionary ...
- Crash Cart | Definition of Crash Cart by Merriam-Webster
- accident-and-emergency noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation ...
- Accident | Definition of Accident by Merriam-Webster
- accident and emergency | translate to Mandarin Chinese ...
1. definition of accident and emergency by The Free Dictionary
Define accident and emergency. accident and emergency synonyms, accident and emergency pronunciation, accident and emergency translation, English ...
2. Accident and emergency definition and meaning | Collins English ...
Accident and emergency definition: The accident and emergency is the room or department in a hospital where people who have... | Meaning, pronunciation ...
3. National Incident Management System | FEMA.gov
The National Incident Management System (NIMS) guides all levels of ... National Qualification System (NQS) Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program ...
4. Emergency department - Wikipedia
An emergency department (ED), also known as an accident & emergency department (A&E), ... Trilingual signage in French, Dutch and English at an emergency department in Brussels, Belgium ... Three of the five Level I trauma centres were on "diversion," meaning ambulances with all but the most severely injured patients ...
5. Crash-land | Definition of Crash-land by Merriam-Webster
Crash-land definition is - to land (an airplane or spacecraft) under emergency ... the full definition for crash-land in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
6. Accident and Emergency Unit - English-Spanish Dictionary ...
Accident and Emergency Unit - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
7. Crash Cart | Definition of Crash Cart by Merriam-Webster
Crash cart definition is - a cart stocked with emergency medical equipment, supplies, and drugs for use by ... Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam- Webster, ...
8. accident-and-emergency noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation ...
Want to learn more? Find out which words work together and produce more natural sounding English with the Oxford Collocations Dictionary app. Check ...
9. Accident | Definition of Accident by Merriam-Webster
6 days ago ... Accident definition is - an unforeseen and unplanned event or ... See the full definition for accident in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
10. accident and emergency | translate to Mandarin Chinese ...
accident and emergency translate: （医院）急诊部. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
What is an accident?
An accident is an unexpected event that occurs without intention or design and often has dire consequences. It can refer to a variety of incidents, ranging from a vehicular crash to a workplace injury or environmental disaster.
What is emergency management?
Emergency management is the organization and management of resources and responsibilities for dealing with all kinds of emergencies. This includes developing plans and procedures to respond effectively to potential threats such as natural disasters, accidents, terrorism, etc., as well as coordinating the appropriate response from multiple stakeholders.
What are some examples of accidents?
Accidents can take many forms. Examples include car crashes, construction site mishaps, fires in public buildings, hazardous materials releases, train derailments and airplane crashes.
Accidents can be tragic events with far-reaching impacts on people’s lives and livelihoods. To prepare for these unexpected occurrences it's important to understand both what is considered an accident and emergency management principles used for responding appropriately after one occurs.